Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I signed in to the new log in screen But now I cannot open the basic RCI website screen. When I click on the icon, I get the notice, "bad request". So how do I now get into the website, please?

According to all the threads on here about that, you need to clear your cookies and cache.

Or just don't deal with RCCL anymore. In this day and age there is no excuse for a non working website. I've already bought my airfare to Venice, so I'm either going to Venice or not going on a cruise. Their web issues are unacceptable.

I hate that you have to put in all the information about your cruise just to get the cruise planner to come up. When you have multiple cruises and cabins it's not easy to memorize the information. I miss the countdown also. This new website is so juvenile looking

The old link worked for me.

They are definitely using a new database on the site. The old link brings up all my booked cruises, the new leaves off the last on on the list.

Took them 6 months to get the cruise selection website redone. This new change should take them just as long?

I hate that you have to put in all the information about your cruise just to get the cruise planner to come up. When you have multiple cruises and cabins it's not easy to memorize the information. I miss the countdown also. This new website is so juvenile looking

Yeah it only has the countdown for your next booked cruise. Juvenile is RCI's effort to make it easier to use. :D

I was able to sign in, but it took a few minutes for it to get my previous cruises info right. Still no access to Cruise Planner.

I sent a note to the Royal IT Dept.

They sent back a picture of themselves in a meeting discussing the pressing issues.

maxresdefault.jpg

dp

Love it!!

I was unable to access the new web site until yesterday. I went on the Royal FB page and sent a message. Surprisingly I received a fast reply, and the person on the other end worked with me until I was able to get on. 3 of our booked cruises were missing, but I didn't have difficulty adding them. When I added my C&A number our cruise points showed up correctly. We were lucky enough that our cruise history was correct. Signed on again this morning, and amazingly everything is still there!!!

I actually miss the old site! I agree with others that the site is not user friendly. The site includes minimal information except for cabin details and the ability to make a payment. No countdown or summary page to easily view balance, dining times, cruise planner bookings, ect. I hope they are still working on the site and that this information will eventually be added. Just takes too much effort to find anything!

Has anyone discovered a way to sign into C&A to set preferences and gift choices?

Now I can open the web page by typing it in and not using my desktop icon. But it is telling me to sign in again, and is again giving me the "try later" message. I'm giving up for now. Hope it will work before I leave for my cruise in late April so I can print my luggage tags.

Now I can open the web page by typing it in and not using my desktop icon. But it is telling me to sign in again, and is again giving me the "try later" message. I'm giving up for now. Hope it will work before I leave for my cruise in late April so I can print my luggage tags.

We sail on 4/29 and I printed my luggage tags today.

Do “not” log onto the website!!! Click on “already booked” and fill in your name, Resv, etc there. Your should be able to click on your online checkin info from there.

Hope it works for you!!