MSC Meraviglia - Feb 2018

little britain

Oh there will most certainly be food shots! My husband is one of those who can't put something in his mouth without taking a picture first. I'm thinking of attempting a live review, but I'll be relying on 4G while in port so not sure if that's a good idea or not!

It's around 3 weeks until we go so let me know if there's anything you want me to find out!

We only got 4G in Barcelona...everywhere else was 3G! Remember to turn off data roaming the second the ship sails though....

We only got 4G in Barcelona...everywhere else was 3G! Remember to turn off data roaming the second the ship sails though....

Good point! EU coverage is quite good now but you can't rely on it outside of the big cities. Last year I did a live trip report on Tripadvisor but you dont post pictures on there so much less time consuming. Maybe I will take the easier route and just do it after!

VERY nice pools all around!(y)

Wonder if they also have shaded areas - such as RCI has in the Voyager class Solariums and to the side of the main pools..?:confused:

0636bf48b44f1ebc616708127343ea50.jpg

Yes covered areas at the side. The Solarium is under retractable roof. Not sure if they ever open it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh there will most certainly be food shots! My husband is one of those who can't put something in his mouth without taking a picture first. I'm thinking of attempting a live review, but I'll be relying on 4G while in port so not sure if that's a good idea or not!

It's around 3 weeks until we go so let me know if there's anything you want me to find out!

I enjoyed doing my Live review from Seaside looking forward to yours!

And thanks for this review.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great review. Looks like you are a MSC convert now. You have sailed 50+ cruises on other lines and now just found MSC a few months ago. Where have you been all these time ? :D

I have cruised with Celebrity before but I found the ambiance on the MSC much better.