? re: booking cabins showing on UK website but not U.S. site

sndral

I'm seriously considering booking a b2b T/A+Europe for spring 2019, on the Serenade OTS. Although the U.S. site does not list any mutual cabins I'm interested in reserving, the UK site lists dozens for both the T/A and the following cruise. Specifically for the 2nd cruise there are no deck 4 OV cabins listed @ all on the U.S. site for Cat 2N and of the Cat 8N cabins there are no matching cabins for the 2 cruises on deck 4.

Can I call RCI and reserve cabins not on the U.S. website?

More generally, why do they offer different inventory on the 2 sites? As a consumer I love searching for that 'perfect' cabin and I just can't do that & then book it online on the U.S. site.

One other question, I'm next on a cruise in late Oct. this year - is there any advantage to waiting to book when I'm on that cruise w/ NC? I'm thinking I'd risk rising prices + depleted inventory if I wait that long.

One other question, I'm next on a cruise in late Oct. this year - is there any advantage to waiting to book when I'm on that cruise w/ NC? I'm thinking I'd risk rising prices + depleted inventory if I wait that long.

Not too much risk on the TA pricing, but the subsequent sailing might go up. The thing is, there's very little benefit of booking on board.

Yes you can book any cabin you see on the UK site. For some reason the US site only shows a handful of cabins, not very user friendly

Thank you, the difference in choices between the two sites makes no sense to me, before I realized there might be cabins available that were not offered on the U.S. site I was ruling out potential cruises because of the lack of cabin options.

Not too much risk on the TA pricing, but the subsequent sailing might go up. The thing is, there's very little benefit of booking on board.

Thanks that confirms what I suspected from searching here on cruise critic re: booking onboard.

Yes you can book any cabin you see on the UK site. For some reason the US site only shows a handful of cabins, not very user friendly

You are 100% correct! I have seen cabins on UK site, called and had it booked after a couple of minutes of the agent not being able to see it and she did a search another way.:)

And don't even get me started on the website not being user friendly!!!!:rolleyes::mad: