How are the Swans doing 2018?

The tigers may be tough to beat at home, may well be the grand final warm-up..

Yes, but we'll have 2 weeks to prepare, that will make the difference.

Would be great to see the Swans in the grand final :D

Go Swans

ML

Yes, but we'll have 2 weeks to prepare, that will make the difference.

Would be great to see the Swans in the grand final :D

Go Swans

ML

There is a good chance if they can keep the momentum going all year and they are not hit with injuries.

Tigers just too good in the end, running out 26 point winners. I think that score flattered us, we hung in there and kicked accurately for goal but that last quarter burst by Richmond.... wow. They are definitely the team to beat.

Just had a chance to check the scores and saw the Swans lost :loudcry:

I am totally bummed out. And now I see they are in 4th. It's not fair <wah wah wah> :D

I guess I'll just have to watch World Cup action.

Go Swans

ML

Just had a chance to check the scores and saw the Swans lost :loudcry:

I am totally bummed out. And now I see they are in 4th. It's not fair <wah wah wah> :D

I guess I'll just have to watch World Cup action.

Go Swans

ML

I have been watching quite a few games (midnight and 4am) , The Australian side didn't make it past the group stage but there are still some good games to watch.

I have been watching quite a few games (midnight and 4am) , The Australian side didn't make it past the group stage but there are still some good games to watch.

At least Australia made it into the group stage, unlike some countries I could name (ahem)...

Yes, a couple of interesting games. Can't believe Spain lost to Russia and did you see Belgium come back to beat Japan? What a game.

2 more games tomorrow, then the Quarterfinals start Friday.

Edited by NoWhiners
typos

At least Australia made it into the group stage, unlike some countries I could name (ahem)...

Yes, a couple of interesting games. Can't believe Spain lost to Russia and did you see Belgium come back to beat Japan? What a game.

2 more games tomorrow, then the Quarterfinals start Friday.

Yes, some great games and I am feeling very sleep deprived. Will be cruising on Thursday through to Sunday so hopefully can catch the games while aboard.

Yes, some great games and I am feeling very sleep deprived. Will be cruising on Thursday through to Sunday so hopefully can catch the games while aboard.

LOL. games here have been perfect times--8 am and noon. No sleep lost ;) And it has been bloody hot so we sit inside where it's cool and hide from the worst of the heat (100 F, 37 C?).

Have fun on the cruise, hope you get to see at least some of the quarters.

LOL. games here have been perfect times--8 am and noon. No sleep lost ;) And it has been bloody hot so we sit inside where it's cool and hide from the worst of the heat (100 F, 37 C?).

Have fun on the cruise, hope you get to see at least some of the quarters.

Those times would save some sleep but I would still miss out do to work.:D

Those times would save some sleep but I would still miss out do to work.:D

Work??? No one works during the WC!

Watched England win in PKs today, it was great. I don't know why, but I enjoyed Columbia not moving on, plus England :D

Work??? No one works during the WC!

Watched England win in PKs today, it was great. I don't know why, but I enjoyed Columbia not moving on, plus England :D

yeah, the Sweden vs England game will be tough for my wife as she has heritage from each country. I prefer Sweden to win but feel England will do enough to win.

To be honest, Geelong should have won by a lot more - their inaccurate kicking kept us in it. Disappointing night, compounded by more injuries to key players.

Yes lpsfp, would have been a much bigger win by Geelong if they had kicked straight - they were extremely inaccurate.

Leigh