Hump cabin on Reflection advise.

Steve H

I have a hump cabin on deck 7 on Reflection booked and have already checked the spreadsheet and it is not listed. Are all hump balconies on the hump the same or do they differ view wise? Need to know soon if possible! Cabin is 7282 . Thanks.

I have a hump cabin on deck 7 on Reflection booked and have already checked the spreadsheet and it is not listed. Are all hump balconies on the hump the same or do they differ view wise? Need to know soon if possible! Cabin is 7282 . Thanks.

Hi Steve H - Your view from 7282 would not be any different from any of the other cabins on that stretch. I see the Spreadsheet includes an entry for stateroom 7274 that you could read about. You will enjoy your cabin... and your cruise. Happy sailing.

They are all the same, per se. Your stateroom is a connecting stateroom with 7284. There will be a door in the bulkhead outside your bathroom door. If you are not connecting, this stays shut and you just carry on as a regular stateroom. BTW, all those staterooms on the flat portion of the hump are connecting.

All the staterooms alternate with the bed by the balcony and the bed by the bath. This stateroom has the bed by the balcony.

There are no obstructions. If you go to the deck plans to see your stateroom, you will notice that they have no little black square or triangle on the staterooms on either side of yours. Those represent fold out sofa beds/upper berths. If you select a stateroom that doesn't have the square, all the other ones will be exactly like yours, so you can look on the spreadsheet to see what they have to say about that particular stateroom.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

A few of the balconies on the hump are smaller than most (last 2 cruises on Reflection). We found ours to be the smallest on all the S class ships with just room for table, 2 chairs, 2 footstools in front. But....who needs more space...it worked just fine if you're not having more than 2 on the balcony.

No, the connecting door is not inside the cabin. Can’t explain it but when looking at the cabin you would never notice that was a connected cabin.

Incorrect. This is true on the first four S class ship, but on Reflection they changed and put the connecting door inside the cabin. EM

Incorrect. This is true on the first four S class ship, but on Reflection they changed and put the connecting door inside the cabin. EM

Yes. On Reflection the connection is made in the bulkhead between the two cabins, right across from the bathroom door.

• 3 weeks later...

I had the whole hump area for my friends and guests for our 50th anniversary sailing on the Reflection; everyone loved the location. We just got off the Reflection again and had 9280 and same scenario; perfect location. Don't worry about an adjoining cabin. If your neighbor is noisy, there isn't much you can do about it. Enjoy your vacation.