Do you need a Vibe Pass

Mertziekakes

I just got off the Breakaway. And did the Haven. There are many kids in The Haven. Not a ton but enough. If you want a truly adult only area The Vibe would be that. I would for sure do it next time especially if I were doing a cruise that had many warm days. (We only had 3 on the breakaway)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are sailing on Getaway in the Haven. Never been on one of the -away ships. Any reason to get a Vibe pass?

Absolutely no reason to waste your money on one.

The Haven sundeck is 3 inches away from the Vibe (just a metal partition between the two).

Stay in the Haven and enjoy!

The Haven sundeck is 3 inches away from the Vibe (just a metal partition between the two).

True but Haven has kids, Vibe doesn't. And if you want a truly no kid environment Vibe IS IT.

Reason? Sure. Plenty of reasons depending on what type of person you are. Personally, I’ve had Vibe on all 3 of my NCL cruises because 1) they have limited hot tubs for the number of people onboard. They are always, always full of humans and parents tend to ignore the whole no kids under rule. I can not stand the thought of all these people in that soup. Vibe offers one or 2 hot tubs that are rarely full if even used.

2) These ships have 4-5,000 people onboard and bars and the pool area get crowded. Vibe offers an escape from the madness. Even if they sell 70 passes, I have never been in there with more than 20 people. That is usually on the first and last sea day. Other than that, maybe 10 people max at any given time?

3) No need to play chair wars. Vibe has enough loungers and beds for every pass they sell. It’s piece of mind knowing you’ll always have a comfy chair with plenty of space.

4) It has its own bar. There is a theme here but again, no waiting at a busy bar for a drink. The bartenders will know your name inside of an hour on the first day.

5) It is basically a microcosm of what cruising used to be. There is wait service which is almost nonexistent elsewhere. They bring around things like cookies, ice water and fruit skewers.....it’s just nice. For $99, to me it’s a no brained but others feel differently and it is some work to get them.

Whatever you decide, have a great cruise!

Excuse my ignorance but is Vibe the same as a Posh Pass? Someone mentioned there were only 40 of those available on the Epic recently and the price was $60

Wow never heard of the Posh pass.

I was in The Haven last week and I enjoyed sharing a hot tub with three or four 10 year olds splashing and running around. Oh and when we could lay out on the warm deck I enjoyed listening to about eight-ten 15 year olds talk non stop for a few hours. (Side note I am in education so when I am on a trip I want to be far away from kids). Yes you are only separated by a few feet and a partition but it appears to be a different world. Would do it next time in a heart beat. Oh yeah I had to drag two lounge chairs from the inside to enjoy the deck and the warm sun.

The Epic has a Haven only sundeck with a bar. It’s called the Posh sundeck. About 50-60 passes are available to non Haven cruisers. It’s also adult only.

I saw something that they don’t offer those passes anymore for non Haven cruises. Might be different on different boats.

I have never been on the Getaway but have been on the Breakaway often. I have sworn by the Vibe pass. The kids in the Haven and the main pool are bothersome. Adult only Vibe is bliss. Totally worth it! (And I am a mother of a 22 year old who always stayed at the kids pool and never bothered the adult area with my child...ANd she was never a screamer or disrespectful like some kids on board that I have 0 tolerance for...lol)