Live: Anthem of the Seas, 3/31 to 4/7

have fun!!! did a 9 day on the Anthem last July with my two girls and loved it.....were only a 10 min drive from cape liberty from SI ,NY which was soooooo nice........doing the plane thing this july to fly to FLA and sail on the Harmony

I live in Florida and have been on all oasis class ships. We love harmony. We are flying to NJ the end of May to go on anthem and to spend 4 days in NYC after. U will love harmony, I hope we enjoy Anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I live in Florida and have been on all oasis class ships. We love harmony. We are flying to NJ the end of May to go on anthem and to spend 4 days in NYC after. U will love harmony, I hope we enjoy Anthem.

We are from Florida too and flying up in June. We wanted to try a Quantum class ship. 79 days left for us. Have fun

Here's one of the bridge![ATTACH]

I wonder why on my computer some of your attached shots are not being shown and appear only as a link like this one of the Verrazano Narrows bridge which I have attached to this post.

attachment.php?attachmentid=418220&d=1522524789

Did Anthem do a sail by of Miss Liberty or go directly straight out of the harbor?

We've only done one Statue of Liberty sail by in our seven sailings out of Cape Liberty.

We'll have our two grand daughters on their first cruise with us on Anthem's next sailing and a sail by of Liberty would be a great experience for them.

Edited by robtulipe

We had a good night at the Residence Inn Newark Elizabeth.

Between the airport, highway and mall, I did not expect to see this outside my room this morning!

[ATTACH]

funny thing is I've lived in staten island NY my whole 50 yrs of existence .......which is a 10 min ride from newark airport.....and we never had deer on the island at all growing up......now we have over 1000 here supposedly and they got her by swimming across the water from NJ!!!