Live: Anthem of the Seas, 3/31 to 4/7

Well, I've always enjoyed reading the live reviews, so I thought I would pay it forward and try it myself. :D

Fair warning, please keep your expectations low! My main mission is enjoying a family vacation - me, DW, DS (16), and DD (13) - so I'm not sure how active I'll be. I'm planning to post at least once a day, though.

Also, this trip will include some firsts. Besides being my first live review, it will be our first time on Anthem (we've cruised previously with RCCL) and our first time going Star Class (we've done balconies or Sky Loft before).

We thought the Anthem itinerary sounded nice and we've wanted to try a Quantum class ship. We originally booked an OS and interior, but when we saw a Star Loft available, I thought it would be a special treat.

Today is all about finishing things up at work and preparing. Tomorrow, we're flying out and spending the night near the port.

I hope you enjoy the review!

Following! We will be on her April 14 with our two DD 10 & 13. We are in a GLS and they have a SLS, we are so excited to try the Star experience. We just filled out our questionnaires last night. Can you let me know about the teen club how the kids liked it. If your Genie booked your Ifly ect...and any other amazing tips you come across! I can't wait and can't wait to hear all you have to share! Thanks so much! We love Royal and now I fear after this trip of a lifetime (two Star Suites after we got offered an upgrade) it will be hard to go back ha ha. Have an amazing time!

PS...can you ask your Genie if there is Almond milk available for coffee, I've gotten mixed reviews on this board.

Following! We will be on her April 14 with our two DD 10 & 13. We are in a GLS and they have a SLS, we are so excited to try the Star experience. We just filled out our questionnaires last night. Can you let me know about the teen club how the kids liked it. If your Genie booked your Ifly ect...and any other amazing tips you come across! I can't wait and can't wait to hear all you have to share! Thanks so much! We love Royal and now I fear after this trip of a lifetime (two Star Suites after we got offered an upgrade) it will be hard to go back ha ha. Have an amazing time!

PS...can you ask your Genie if there is Almond milk available for coffee, I've gotten mixed reviews on this board.

we're on the same sailing with just turning 14 D and about to turn 12 S. I have no idea what a GLS or SLS is. :') The four of us have two balcony rooms. Deck....12, i think.

Also curious about the teen club...my kids want nothing to do with it, and i want to convince them to give it a try. Two years ago they did not want to do the Princess kid club on an Alaskan cruise.

My kids are mixed on the teen club. DS enjoys participating in some of the activities, while DD steers clear.

Overall, RCCL seems to do a nice job and has many different activities.

I always say to check it out and give it a chance.