My first blog or live cruise report for our Navigator of the Seas cruise to the ABC islands

"...I had a steak in Giovanni’s…They claimed it was better than Chops steak. It was good…Just as good as Chops but the flavor was different. I can’t tell you one was better than the other…I enjoyed them both. After dinner we went back to our room to finish packing and sit our suitcases outside the door."

Hi - any update on corkage please?! Thanks

Thank you for taking the time to do your live blog. Very helpful for me as we are on this ship on our first ever RCI cruise in 5 weeks. I realised I needed to do a little research and was so glad to see your thread.

“Our last day! I was once again up early with my coffee and at the Solarium waiting on the sunrise. Barb joined me about 0600 and we stayed till around around noon. While we were there we had to unfortunately witnessed a guy being a jerk. The two pool attendants were once again doing their job and were folding the towels on two chairs next to me. Some dude 5 chairs down starts screaming at them to stop talking people’s S#$t. That he paid good money for this cruise not have his stuff taken. I told him they were just doing their job and all they were doing was folding the towels to start the 30 minuets time. He ignored me and several people in the hot tub next to us and continued to yell and cuss at the attendants. I told the attendants and him that the chairs next to me had not been occupied In hours and the attendants needed to call security.”

I, too, witnessed this if what you saw and HEARD on the port side of the ship and felt so sorry for the two pool attendants. The guy was rude, ugly, and so disrespectful to the attendants. You were right about the towels . . . By 7:30 each sea day it was a sea of blue towels everywhere, especially the Solarium. We never could find an empty space until after 4:30 in the Solarium.

Our beaches are some of the best we’ve ever seen...They have a sand quality here! Your sand gets taken out from a hurricane you can’t just replace it with any sand...Oh no...It’s got to meet our White Sugarcane standards! My niece from Cali saw it and said “Look at all that snow over there[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

I'm inclined to believe Siesta Key is the best in Florida. Your niece from CA will think she died and went to heaven. Plus no rednecks and Floridians Against Tourists ;) Growing up in FL, I've found the panhandle tough to handle. Thanks for the drone footage and review.

“Our last day! I was once again up early with my coffee and at the Solarium waiting on the sunrise. Barb joined me about 0600 and we stayed till around around noon. While we were there we had to unfortunately witnessed a guy being a jerk. The two pool attendants were once again doing their job and were folding the towels on two chairs next to me. Some dude 5 chairs down starts screaming at them to stop talking people’s S#$t. That he paid good money for this cruise not have his stuff taken. I told him they were just doing their job and all they were doing was folding the towels to start the 30 minuets time. He ignored me and several people in the hot tub next to us and continued to yell and cuss at the attendants. I told the attendants and him that the chairs next to me had not been occupied In hours and the attendants needed to call security.”

I, too, witnessed this if what you saw and HEARD on the port side of the ship and felt so sorry for the two pool attendants. The guy was rude, ugly, and so disrespectful to the attendants. You were right about the towels . . . By 7:30 each sea day it was a sea of blue towels everywhere, especially the Solarium. We never could find an empty space until after 4:30 in the Solarium.

. I don't play that game. If you go down at 7:00 AM to place your towel for a " reserved" spot and don't show for hours, you can betcha I am taking those chairs , whether you like it or not. Your towels and " stuff" will be found on the ground, blown there by the wind. Oops, don't know how that happened, but it did.

"...I had a steak in Giovanni’s…They claimed it was better than Chops steak. It was good…Just as good as Chops but the flavor was different. I can’t tell you one was better than the other…I enjoyed them both. After dinner we went back to our room to finish packing and sit our suitcases outside the door."

Hi - any update on corkage please?! Thanks

I’m sorry but the girls decided they didn’t want to take the bottle of wine with them to dinner so I can’t answer your question.

[quote

Yep sounds like the same Jerk. I was reading a book on my IPad at the time and even recorded a little Video of him...Wished Barb would allow me to post it[emoji23]

I'm inclined to believe Siesta Key is the best in Florida. Your niece from CA will think she died and went to heaven. Plus no rednecks and Floridians Against Tourists ;) Growing up in FL, I've found the panhandle tough to handle. Thanks for the drone footage and review.

I’m glad you liked the drone footage but I didn’t film it. My Niece loved it so much that she moved here five years ago.

[quote

Yep sounds like the same Jerk. I was reading a book on my IPad at the time and even recorded a little Video of him...Wished Barb would allow me to post it[emoji23]

Thinking back on it now I feel bad I didn’t stick up for the two attendants. Talk about a bully. The man was off the wall with them. Next time I see that happening I will step in and defend the attendants.