Website changes - missing reservation

sbrayr

I read earlier this week in a RCCL line thread about a merger of the Celebrity and Royal websites. Today while looking at my upcoming cruise it disappeared and still is not showing. Does anyone have insight into what’s happening? What is planned? Glad I’m not sailing with CCL until January but I still like information about excursions so i can research my independent options better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just tried logging onto the Celebrity website & it said it was down for a while. Odd time to be down.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just curious. When is a good time for it to be down? 🤔 🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I read earlier this week in a RCCL line thread about a merger of the Celebrity and Royal websites. Today while looking at my upcoming cruise it disappeared and still is not showing. Does anyone have insight into what’s happening? What is planned? Glad I’m not sailing with CCL until January but I still like information about excursions so i can research my independent options better.

I'm not sure where you were in the website, but here's been my experience lately. When I open plan your cruise, it says I have no cruises available (I have 6 booked). But if I use the find my cruise feature and enter my booking number, etc., everything appears. The other thing I've learned the hard way by being locked out of my booking "for my protection" umteen times, is to NEVER hit the back button on my browser while I'm in the cruise planner. That's the kiss of death and you'll be locked out immediately. Whoever designed this website obviously doesn't use a computer much as that's a perfectly normal thing to do.

I'm not sure where you were in the website, but here's been my experience lately. When I open plan your cruise, it says I have no cruises available (I have 6 booked). But if I use the find my cruise feature and enter my booking number, etc., everything appears. The other thing I've learned the hard way by being locked out of my booking "for my protection" umteen times, is to NEVER hit the back button on my browser while I'm in the cruise planner. That's the kiss of death and you'll be locked out immediately. Whoever designed this website obviously doesn't use a computer much as that's a perfectly normal thing to do.

Exactly!