Stocked fridge in sky class suites

So, a random question that my google-fu has not been able to answer, and I tend to trust the answers here more than from a random RCI phone drone.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the items that come stocked in the room fridges? Specifically when staying in grand suites and up. It looks like the items are the same as what can be had in the suite lounge (soda, bottled water, basic beers). Do you still get charged for the items in your fridge? I’m guessing not (because cruise), but it sure would be nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been in many sky class suites. Currently the fridges are empty.

Gotcha. I occasionally see photos with a sampling in the fridge, and our last cruise on the Nav there were a sampling of items in the fridge available for purchase.

So, a random question that my google-fu has not been able to answer, and I tend to trust the answers here more than from a random RCI phone drone.

Does anyone have any personal experience with the items that come stocked in the room fridges? Specifically when staying in grand suites and up. It looks like the items are the same as what can be had in the suite lounge (soda, bottled water, basic beers). Do you still get charged for the items in your fridge? I’m guessing not (because cruise), but it sure would be nice.

Other than the welcoming aboard drinks you will get nothing more added to the fridge. But you can grab soda, water or beer in the SL and bring it back to your cabin for later use.

Gotcha. I occasionally see photos with a sampling in the fridge, and our last cruise on the Nav there were a sampling of items in the fridge available for purchase.

Royal stopped stocking the fridges sometime in the last year or two.

This is still on their website:

Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola Beverages and Water

Sorry, this is Star Class. I'm confused.

Edited by toyman55
Error in posting.

This is still on their website:

Complimentary Minibar stocked with Coca-Cola Beverages and Water

Sorry, this is Star Class. I'm confused.

It is not uncommon for Royal's website to show long out of date info.

All of the Sky Class suites "I" have been in have empty fridges. Can't speak for any others.

Yeah...this is where RCI falls in the "suite perk" area....and it's not just suite fridges that are empty...it's ALL cabins! I predict they will remove the fridges in the next year or two...

I do not think that they will remove the fridges since people can still order bottled Evian water that is delivered to the room before they arrive. Very few people would order that if there was no fridge to put it in. If you have to pour the Evian water over the ice that the attendants deliver to the room, it really isn't Evian water anymore.