Cheers - Freshly squeezed OJ not inc

cshellz

I’ve read every Cheers thread I’ve come across before sailing. I’m really surprised that I’ve never seen this info posted.

Freshly squeezed OJ isn’t included. I think that’s a bit of a rip off tbh & I’ve looked in the exclusions on Carnival website & it’s not listed. Although on the other hand neither is it listed as being included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m back a guest services & they are not backing down that it’s not included.

They say “juices” isn’t “freshly squeezed juices”

They have waived the charge for the one I’ve had but it’s not about the few $ charge it’s the principle. They advertise as including all drinks other than those on the exclusion list which freshly squeezed OJ isn’t.

I’m back a guest services & they are not backing down that it’s not included.

They say “juices” isn’t “freshly squeezed juices”

They have waived the charge for the one I’ve had but it’s not about the few $ charge it’s the principle. They advertise as including all drinks other than those on the exclusion list which freshly squeezed OJ isn’t.

Which ship is this?

So now I'm just curious as to what drink they make with fresh squeezed OJ.

This was just OJ on its own. In all fairness it was lovely & if I didn’t have Cheers well worth the charge.

Find JH on the ship and mention it!!!!!!

No way, because I don’t want to end up on his page being slated by all his followers lol

I just thought I’d post on here because I’d never seen it mentioned previously.

No way, because I don’t want to end up on his page being slated by all his followers lol

I just thought I’d post on here because I’d never seen it mentioned previously.

I meant to find him on the ship an menion it. Tell him not to put ou on his FB page. I'm sure he will sort it out for you and everyone else along the way!

Horizon but I’m presuming it would also apply to any ship that has Havana Bar

Hmmmmm....wondering if it's a "new ship thing", complete BS if not. This has my attention as we'll be on the Sunshine next month, and Havana drink menu's i've seen list fresh squeezed oj....gonna tick me of if this is their stance that's it's not covered under Cheers. We had a drink package on our last RCI cruises, and we enjoyed fsoj pretty much every day/morning. To us it was one of the regular non-alcoholic drinks that helped us justify the cost of that drink package, was thinking the same for Cheers.

This was just OJ on its own. In all fairness it was lovely & if I didn’t have Cheers well worth the charge.

You're signature lists Carnival Vista. Did you not try this on Vista?

It seems like it should be included

557cfb24813a2850b8c0cdf8a0cc248c.jpg

Second bullet point says that juices are included

150b3298a928c20545f6f546d1166db3.jpg

And I don’t see an exclusion that appears to apply

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree, I don't see any exclusions that state the "fresh squeezed" OJ isn't included. They need to update this if that's the case.

It is a shame if they don't include freshly squeezed OJ with the drinking package, Royal Caribbean includes it with their drink packages, and it is much better than the "other OJ".

I am new here and have been reading threads on many topics including the Cheers program. It is mentioned a lot that fresh squeezed orange juice is included. I was nosing around on the Carnival website and came across this earlier today. Maybe it has been updated?

Beverages excluded from the program are:

• Beverages promoted and sold in souvenir glasses
  • Bottles of liquor
  • Beverages offered at the gangway
  • Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs
  • Sharing cocktails, floaters, pitchers, tubes and buckets
  • Beverages offered through enomatic wine machines and self-serve beer stations
  • Freshly squeezed orange juice served in the Havana Bar
  • All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
  • Food items

I am new here and have been reading threads on many topics including the Cheers program. It is mentioned a lot that fresh squeezed orange juice is included. I was nosing around on the Carnival website and came across this earlier today. Maybe it has been updated?

• Bottles of liquor
  • Beverages offered through room service, mini bars and/or other in-stateroom beverage programs
  • All other beverage-related programs including merchandise, cigars and cigarettes
  • Food items

By Jove, you're right!

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106/~/cheers%21-beverage-program

• Bottles of liquor
  • Food items

That’s been updated this week.