Celebrity Equinox - Formula For Bed By Bathroom

wee-haggis

I remember some time ago this being explained but I've forgotten.

Celebrity Equinox

Decks 7,8,9

Veranda Cabins

Whats the formula or graphic icon that tells me when the bed is by the bathroom ?

Thanks

There is a post at the top of the Celebrity board that somebody kindly put together that shows this info

There is a post at the top of the Celebrity board that somebody kindly put together that shows this info

I think you're referring to the 'spreadsheet' info in which you select a ship,deck, cabin, etc. This OP's question is a general one as to what describes location of the bed by a black rectangle (or triangle) on every other cabin location on each deck. I've forgotten also and would like someone to answer if they have a better memory/recall than I.

All triple/quad cabins will have the bed by the bath. So all cabins with the black square or triangle will have bed by bath. It becomes more tricky for Aqua class, as all of those cabins are doubles. You have to find a picture or review and extrapolate from there. Incidentally, this formula also applies to OV cabins - few tho they are. EM

All triple/quad cabins will have the bed by the bath. So all cabins with the black square or triangle will have bed by bath. It becomes more tricky for Aqua class, as all of those cabins are doubles. You have to find a picture or review and extrapolate from there. Incidentally, this formula also applies to OV cabins - few tho they are. EM

I never knew that about the triangles. Thanks.

There are groups of staterooms with no squares or triangles. What you have to do is find one on the deck plans then count -- bed by the bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc., because they all alternate.

With regards to AQ staterooms, all the decks are mirror images of each other, except where the suites are involved on the upper decks. Just go to Deck 9, for example, and find a stateroom with bed by the balcony. Let's take 9215. It has bed by the balcony. The corresponding deck in AQ Class is Deck 11, so AQ stateroom 1605 will have bed by the balcony.

The staterooms are built in modules of two with a little alcove. As you enter the alcove, the stateroom on the right will have bed by the bath, and the stateroom to the left will have bed by the balcony. If you take AQ stateroom module 1605/1603 and flip it over to the starboard side, 1610/1608 will have bed by the bath/balcony, just the opposite of those on the port side.

If you go back a little farther on the AQ deck after the suites, module 1621/1623 with 1621 being on the right side, it will have bed by the bath. On the starboard side, module 1624/1626, with 1624 being on the left side, it will have bed by the balcony.

Reflection has added an extra deck, so stateroom numbering will be a little different on the upper decks, but same concept applies.

I hope this makes sense.

Decks are not necessarily mirror image port/starboard. In fact, it is more likely the opposite. Here, on Equinox, they start out as mirror image, but the accessible cabins mess it up, as they do also on deck 7. The trend continues all the way aft on all decks. It is even true for the OV cabins.

enhance

enhance

On deck 11, 1518 has bed by balcony, 1519 has bed by bath. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

Don't depend on what people report on the summary at the top here...I put in our cabin number, read a few, all said by bath, so we booked - for whatever reason after booking I started to read a few more, and those said it was by the balcony! I honestly have no idea what we're going to find when we open the door. And this is AQ so there are no dots on the deck plans.

Decks are not necessarily mirror image port/starboard. In fact, it is more likely the opposite. Here, on Equinox, they start out as mirror image, but the accessible cabins mess it up, as they do also on deck 7. The trend continues all the way aft on all decks. It is even true for the OV cabins.

On deck 11, 1518 has bed by balcony, 1519 has bed by bath. EM

No, what I meant is they are mirror images on the port side (up and down) and mirror images on the starboard side (up and down), caveat the suites and accessible cabins that take up more room. In fact they are opposite from port to starboard as you flip the two module stateroom around. That's why 1518 has the bed by the balcony and 1519 has the bed by the bath, and 1605/1610 have bed by the balcony/bed by the bath.

With regard to OV cabins, I have no idea. I've been on all of the S-Class ships and never been in an OV.

No, what I meant is they are mirror images on the port side (up and down) and mirror images on the starboard side (up and down), caveat the suites and accessible cabins that take up more room. In fact they are opposite from port to starboard as you flip the two module stateroom around. That's why 1518 has the bed by the balcony and 1519 has the bed by the bath, and 1605/1610 have bed by the balcony/bed by the bath.

With regard to OV cabins, I have no idea. I've been on all of the S-Class ships and never been in an OV.

1519 is the cabin we have booked where half the people said it was by the bath and half said by the balcony (I mentioned this a few posts ago).

If you know for sure that 1519 has the bed by the bath, you would make me so happy. We are on the Equinox.

1519 is the cabin we have booked where half the people said it was by the bath and half said by the balcony (I mentioned this a few posts ago).

If you know for sure that 1519 has the bed by the bath, you would make me so happy. We are on the Equinox.

For sure, it has bed by the bath. If that's what you wish, you will be happy. :)

Well I guess all of my research was wasted time. If cabin 1519 has bed by the bath and no marking on the deck plan then I am completely wrong. I just booked a cabin specifically with the black square to have bed by the bath. If it’s by the balcony when I get on I’ll be very bummed.

Well I guess all of my research was wasted time. If cabin 1519 has bed by the bath and no marking on the deck plan then I am completely wrong. I just booked a cabin specifically with the black square to have bed by the bath. If it’s by the balcony when I get on I’ll be very bummed.

Aqua Class staterooms do not have any markings because they are meant for just two people, ergo, no square/fold out sofa beds.

Start with Stateroom 1501/1503 (as a module), and count the modules from there to your stateroom 1519. Stateroom 1519/1521 is a module with 1519 being on the right as you enter from the alcove -- thus, it has the bed by the bath, and 1521 has the bed by the balcony.

Look at Deck 10 below for the corresponding stateroom. It's a mirror image of the deck above. Notice that they have little squares, and the corresponding stateroom is 1019.

Aqua Class staterooms do not have any markings because they are meant for just two people, ergo, no square/fold out sofa beds.

Start with Stateroom 1501/1503 (as a module), and count the modules from there to your stateroom 1519. Stateroom 1519/1521 is a module with 1519 being on the right as you enter from the alcove -- thus, it has the bed by the bath, and 1521 has the bed by the balcony.

Look at Deck 10 below for the corresponding stateroom. It's a mirror image of the deck above. Notice that they have little squares, and the corresponding stateroom is 1019.

That’s not my stateroom but I understand what you are saying. ThNks