Pick one!

FLOURTOWN

On Celebrity, Aqua is a cabin class of verandah cabin, not a suite. The Reflection initially had Aqua suites, but they were changed to Sky suites. You might add MSC Yacht Club to your list. EM

We thought of it, but our neighbor was just on the Seaside & did not like it.

I'm of the opinion that you should upgrade your ship and not your cabin. Have you checked out Azamara or some of the luxury cruise lines?

Looked into them, but we don't drink for it to be included plus we love the Caribbean.

I'd be happy with just a veranda on most any Celebrity vessel. If you really want to do something different, aside from just cabin, look into Windstar and/or Viking Ocean. Now these are really special in their own ways.

I would push for a Suite over Aqua class on X, the room and the benefits are better. I cannot comment on the Haven (?) on NCL but a suite on them would be fine as well.

We have had Celebrity Suite which was great a while back, but now they changed the room. The Haven, even though it's NCl, is more private which would be different.

Perhaps the itinerary and price will be the decider over a suite on X or the haven on NCL. I have enjoyed cruising on both lines but only as I have only cruised in a suite on X and Royal, cannot compare with NCL's Haven.