Notice from HAL - Bathtubs being removed on Zaandam OV Cabins

AryMay

If these new showers are anything like the showers on the Koningsdam, I'm pretty sure most people are going to love them. The Koningsdam showers are great - very roomy with a really nice shower head. Best shower of any ship we have been on.

Ditto - we loved the showers on the Koningsdam

Just off the Zaandam this morning. Our cabin was across from the laundry on deck 3 but not sure it was being used as a cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the Captain's Q&A, he said it was a cabin now. I've never been on Zaandam before, so I don't know myself.

At the Captain's Q&A, he said it was a cabin now. I've never been on Zaandam before, so I don't know myself.

Yeah…that was me that asked the question. [emoji846] I thought he meant that the laundry rooms were for crew use only. I could have misunderstood. I just know we didn’t see anyone coming or going from there on this last cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would never pick a ship based solely on whether or not it had only a shower, but we've been very lucky for the last few years to have had no tubs. Between RCI and Celebrity, and HAL on the K'Dam, we've enjoyed our showers. As our next cruise booked with HAL will be on the Nieuw Stantendam, this trend will continue. :)