Bliss - Live 4/21

TheDougOut

Quite the lazy day! Many people have attempted to leave the ship only to return minutes later.

After breakfast at The Local we spent some time touring the ship with video gear. Along the way we ran into Klaus and Jovo, who invited us to Cocos for some hot chocolate.

We had a fun little chat, hearing about the past month aboard the ship as it was being completed. If they only knew how close we had been watching.

In parting, I asked Klaus who I should bribe to ensure a DB3 finds a home on the Encore. He said not to worry, that it’s a popular concept and he’d be surprised if some version of it didn’t exist on the next ship.

We return to our stateroom to find:

e9d08c6e02361d857dbe579312d39689.jpg

As your cruise is almost coming to an end (sorry)...wanted to ask what the biggest misses (probably too many hits to list) of the new floating island ship are? Might be hard to tell on a half booked ship designed to hold like 4000 pax, but nonetheless.

Asking the same of all 3 "live" reviewers to get each of their takes on what they personally are not a fan of on the new ship.

Is there any difference, if you go for racing as a repeater? Or do they expect that you participate everytime in the whole safety procedure?

You go through it each time, although under normal passenger load I suspect it’s all part of pre-show / crowd flow.

Not sure if this will be allowed going forward, but a group of 10 guests went together and asked for unrestricted speeds, with the agreement they’d all maintain the same (high) speed. They flew.

A safety drill is taking place, with all the hallway green-pathway lights illuminated.

b7b09e21ceea62e2780eb527900fd494.jpg

Earlier on the elevator I was asked if I knew which deck the gangway was on, and I told them they just have to hit the gangway button. I don’t think they believed me until the elevator opened and announced the deck as “gangway”.

cdcdafecc65d24f0e91b1c9bc1ce383e.jpg

Watching the lifeboats being deployed while ordering breakfast in The Local.

a8bf39a4844a636922cb532b0ecb5039.jpg

Can they reprogram the gangway button to my floor once we leave port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums