Live from Bliss TA

Single Cruiser

Thanks for doing this review and providing us with so much info. I've really enjoyed following you 3 live reporters. :)

Heather

Your welcome. I think we should probably combine post cruise for an “out takes” thread. Lots of funny videos to add [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This may be a stupid question so I will apologize in advance. I will want to keep my luggage with me and self-debark; however, am I allowed to stay on the ship until I decide to leave sometime between 8 am. and 10:45 a.m.? I just want to keep luggage but I don't need to be the first off of the ship.... Thank you and I hope you had the best time ever!!!!

Been following you since Day #1.....THANK YOU!! I thoroughly enjoyed your TA thru your 'eyes'. Your wealth of information has been incredible to us all! Enjoy your stay in NY and safe travels home!! :halo:

Your welcome. I think we should probably combine post cruise for an “out takes” thread. Lots of funny videos to add [emoji3]

Thanks for taking us along on your vacation! Really enjoyed all three of Blisses. And looking forward for the "out takes".

This may be a stupid question so I will apologize in advance. I will want to keep my luggage with me and self-debark; however, am I allowed to stay on the ship until I decide to leave sometime between 8 am. and 10:45 a.m.? I just want to keep luggage but I don't need to be the first off of the ship.... Thank you and I hope you had the best time ever!!!!

They usually allow people to self disembark over a period of time. Bear in mind though that you are supposed to be out your cabin by 9 so you’ll be dragging your luggage around the ship!

Did they provide ice on rooms daily?

I am on the ship on May 10th in studio. I did have a forward room booked initially.

Could you say the positives of being in the front as well as negatives.

Thanks for your thread too

Yep my ice bucket was filled up. Generally as long as your room steward knows what you want.

Pros/cons of fwd facing.

Biggest con was the long walk to the elevators/stairs.

455778fa0d52061ca8974c17b1cf0070.jpg

Thus is from fwd lobby looking forward. So all the way to the end of that corridor to get to the front !

Pro bigger cabin than std inside etc and great views in the morning

Yep my ice bucket was filled up. Generally as long as your room steward knows what you want.

Pros/cons of fwd facing.

Biggest con was the long walk to the elevators/stairs.

455778fa0d52061ca8974c17b1cf0070.jpg

Thus is from fwd lobby looking forward. So all the way to the end of that corridor to get to the front !

Pro bigger cabin than std inside etc and great views in the morning

Thanks for replying. I guess the walk helps burn calories.

I have had your type of room booked several times on several ships only to change.

Well safe journey home. 1 week from today I fly to Miami to catch Bliss on second paying trip through the canal. No shows reserved yet but spa, meals, shore excursions done

I am still trying to decide if I should join meet and greet or stay anonymous.:cool:

They usually allow people to self disembark over a period of time. Bear in mind though that you are supposed to be out your cabin by 9 so you’ll be dragging your luggage around the ship!

Thank you so much for the reply! Yes, I know we need to be out. Thanks. I hope your TA was all you hoped it would be. It sure was nice to read about it EVERYDAY :)

Thanks for replying. I guess the walk helps burn calories.

I have had your type of room booked several times on several ships only to change.

Well safe journey home. 1 week from today I fly to Miami to catch Bliss on second paying trip through the canal. No shows reserved yet but spa, meals, shore excursions done

I am still trying to decide if I should join meet and greet or stay anonymous.:cool:

Final numbers for the meet and greet had to be turned in yesterday to NCL.

Craig, thanks for the great review. Have a wonderful time in NYC and safe travels home.

How exciting! And to the music, NY., NY. being played; what a wow moment that had to be! Beautiful shots. Love them all. You really captured it!

Thanks so much for your time and talent and your own unique perspective on an amazing cruise. Enjoy the rest or your journey and safe travels home, Craig.