Live from Bliss TA

Single Cruiser

How exciting! And to the music, NY., NY. being played; what a wow moment that had to be! Beautiful shots. Love them all. You really captured it!

Thanks so much for your time and talent and your own unique perspective on an amazing cruise. Enjoy the rest or your journey and safe travels home, Craig.

Every time I have sailed on an NCL ship sailing out of NY, as we passed The Statue, they played this on deck...

Every time I have sailed on an NCL ship sailing out of NY, as we passed The Statue, they played this on deck...

Well that would have tears rolling down my cheeks. I love that song by Lee*********. :hearteyes: That is so weird that CC wouldn't let me put Lee G.'s last name in!?!

I've never sailed out of or into NYC on a cruise, but Doug and Craig's photos were awe inspiring last night. It really is a beautiful sight and I'm not a city girl. But it is on my bucket list.

Well that would have tears rolling down my cheeks. I love that song by Lee*********. :hearteyes: That is so weird that CC wouldn't let me put Lee G.'s last name in!?!

I've never sailed out of or into NYC on a cruise, but Doug and Craig's photos were awe inspiring last night. It really is a beautiful sight and I'm not a city girl. But it is on my bucket list.

If you spell it with an extra 'e', like in Greeenwood, you can get around that...I think it has to do with the name matching some travel agency, or something...

Show times shouldn't be the same for you. Our sailing wasn't full so they only did 1 show a night at 8 with one exception. They did throw in an afternoon Jersey Boys though at 2 for those that missed it.

Show times shouldn't be the same for you. Our sailing wasn't full so they only did 1 show a night at 8 with one exception. They did throw in an afternoon Jersey Boys though at 2 for those that missed it.

Thank you for your response.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums