Thefts onboard

antsp

I’ve just had a look ! I can’t believe people would sell mini soaps and shampoos! Other stuff like t shirts a mug but bathroom supplies no!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’ve just had a look ! I can’t believe people would sell mini soaps and shampoos! Other stuff like t shirts a mug but bathroom supplies no!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it's crazy too. But I've seen several posts of people trying to find where to buy the toiletries they had on a cruise, so I guess there's a good market for it.

Thrak your post reminded me of when we got our laundry back off a RCCL cruise, we had a pair of Men's cargo shorts and I was missing a pair of mine. I got mine back but don't know if the other man got his back. We turned them back to our room attendant. never had items taken off our door but last cruise someone was going around and moving items. One lady from our Roll Call spent several minutes walking the hall and reclaiming her items.

Fortunately, after many cruises on several cruise lines, we have never had anything stolen.

But, we are careful with our belongings. And we never decorate our doors or cabin for that matter. Never had the desire or the need to.

On a recent MSC cruise I used a nearby cabin to ours to assist with navigation- they had two small knitted cats dangling from their door, oriental style ones. It only took 2 days for one cat to go missing, and the next day both were gone. Sad. Who would steal something like that?!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

On a recent MSC cruise I used a nearby cabin to ours to assist with navigation- they had two small knitted cats dangling from their door, oriental style ones. It only took 2 days for one cat to go missing, and the next day both were gone. Sad. Who would steal something like that?!

Obviously someone else besides the person in that cabin thought they were nice. ;)

A thief!

I'm with you! And my husband gets a dirty look from me, every time he makes that comment, "I guess they needed it more than me". I like your style of question. I take the same approach when someone is sitting in my seat at an assigned venue. Instead of bothering an attendant, I simply say, "Thank you for warming my seat for me". Normally gets a chuckle and I've only had one person ever say anything negative back to me. They thought that they were in the right seat and even when I told them that they were sitting in my season ticket holder seat, they still called over an attendant. Needless to say, the attendant had them move from MY seat! They were not happy, as my seat location was much, much better than theirs.

I figured one of her family members took it and gave it to her. It was Christmas, and she was so happy with it, so I let it go. Had it not been the holidays I may have asked some questions. A couple of years ago I probably would have said something, but as I get older, I just have learned that something just aren't worth the hassle and the energy..lol.

i figured one of her family members took it and gave it to her. It was christmas, and she was so happy with it, so i let it go. Had it not been the holidays i may have asked some questions. A couple of years ago i probably would have said something, but as i get older, i just have learned that something just aren't worth the hassle and the energy..lol.

like!

Summer before last we cruised to Alaska with a large family group....in multiple cabins. We all had whiteboards and pens on our doors so we could try to stay in touch. Not only did some of the boards go missing, but inebriated teenagers were caught late one night writing absolute filth on my son’s board.....he almost caught them as they were running away and a girl-child threw a shoe at his head. No, he didn’t catch them, but this young military officer sure would have liked a chat with their parents.