New Kids Sail Free

My last price adjustment was in Jan and that price won’t be beat now, so I’m done adjusting. But I was tracking the JS suite pricing, if that went down I’d call. It was a pain but well worth it as I saved significantly.

Agree!!! It’s so worth the time and effort because last time we not only saved on the stateroom we also saved big time on the drink package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I suppose the promotions might seem fake to some, but then others win big. For instance my mom booked 4 cabins sometime last year for our upcoming Oasis cruise in September. I noticed the kids sail free promo roll around and encouraged her to call (we had two cabins with kids). She was reluctant but in the end she called. Twenty minutes later she had saved herself $2500 over four cabins 😳😳 Even the two cabins without kids had a price drop. Needless to say she was quite pleased ;) So while obviously some “sales” are bad for some, they can be very very good for others.

OP here. The Kids Sail Free didn't help us. We only have one child under 12 and so with the promotion, it costs $1500 more than we are booked at (and they seemed to remove the refundable option....even if you fill in all the information of your family members). If our son was under 12 too, then the promotion would only be $600 more than we are booked at. Our sailing in Ontario March Break so was surprised it was even included in the time...but shows that it doesn't matter (unless other stateroom categories make a difference but don't think so).

Hopefully others will be able to take advantage on a cruise that it not holiday time.

As of 7AM EST, the KSF promo is listed on the website along with the WOW sale but neither discount is showing in the final price breakdown. It seems like they "flip the switch" between 9AM and 10AM EST...I expect the KSF discount to show by then.

As of 7AM EST, the KSF promo is listed on the website along with the WOW sale but neither discount is showing in the final price breakdown. It seems like they "flip the switch" between 9AM and 10AM EST...I expect the KSF discount to show by then.

I see my 9 year old as $0....but you still pay taxes and fees on them.

I'm not a statistician, but I've loosely tracked the price of our October 2018 cruise for the last 2 months. The last data point is today's KSF; we rebooked on 3/1/18 using KSF.

(Can my image be seen in my reply or do you have to click on it? How do I get it to show in my reply?)

rccl.JPG.f255eccb3c829e1ac68f3c0192ff6966.JPG

Edited by SkiTeton

Best way to look up the prices with this new sale? Do you just have to call? We have four balcony rooms booked, 2 of which have the three kids in them.

Try to do a mock booking on Royal's website selecting the same exact category that you have booked.

Try to do a mock booking on Royal's website selecting the same exact category that you have booked.

Thanks. It looks like we booked our room for about $3,000 (2 adults 1 child) and the current website price comes out $2100 with a $75 OBC. Calling our TA now!

We booked kids free 2 months ago for Dec 16th sailing and the new promo is still $1500 more then 2 months ago. We’re in 1c catagoy I believe. 8th floor hump room with 82ft balcony. Biggest difference is the 1st guest is like $1500 more. If the drink and Voom would finally go on sale I’d be happy. Or drink package dipping to $42 range and internet to $10-12 would work as well. Right now drink is $48; combo is $59 and internet by self is 15.99.

Well I pulled the trigger again. Booked a 8 night on adventure January 5, 2019. I think a great deal. Kids are out of school til that Thursday after New Years. Some of you all might wanna look at school board calendars and take a peek. Kids like the slides and flow rider

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My daughter will be turning 13 on the third day of a sailing which I would like to book. May I know whether I should enter her age as 12 or 13 when I book online?

I'm pretty sure it's their age at the 1st day of sailing. So enter 12.