Fall 2019 Transpacific Hawaii-Australia Itineraries Now Online

Just noticed the 2019 Transpacific Cruise on Radiance & Ovation are both available for booking online for those who have eagerly been watching & waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only ones I see are the ones going from Sydney heading east. I have been booked on the Ovation for the April sailing since December? I am not seeing going the other way yet.

JC

Cool. Wonder why they didn’t show up for me. Maybe I need to say sailing from Hawaii on South Pacific sailing

I just picked cruises for Radiance & Ovation for 10+ days in September & October.

I have friends who have been waiting for it to come out so I’ve been keeping an eye out for them. Sure wish I was retired and could go!

That worked. I would like to visit Wellington and Picton, but the timing is not as good for us as the April sailing, so I am staying put.

Looks like a good itinerary.

JC

Enjoy your cruise. This is on our bucket list once we’re retired.

We are booked on the April 2020 Ovation of the Seas Transpacific. Sydney-Hawaii. prices are very good! So if 2019 does not work for you then jump on the ship with us :)

Now waiting for the Hawaii-Vancouver leg to open up ;)

Bev

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Sorry, completely disagree. Most amazing ships on the ocean.

JC:rolleyes:

The ship is great, it’s the itinerary that sucks. Lahaina, tendering, Kona, tendering. And then you get Honolulu. Radiance is a far better itinerary with the addition of Kauai & Hilo. Both docking ports.

The ship is great, it’s the itinerary that sucks. Lahaina, tendering, Kona, tendering. And then you get Honolulu. Radiance is a far better itinerary with the addition of Kauai & Hilo. Both docking ports.

Most South Pacific trips involve tendering.

JC

Tahiti was a pier. :D And I agree with Cruise Junky. I would love to sail and experience Ovation:o, but we would not pay that much for a bad Hawaii itinerary. We've cruised Hawaii 3 times, including Sydney to Hawaii; and all 3 times Kauai was cancelled before the cruise. We will get to Kauai eventually...even if we fly & stay there. :D

Tahiti was a pier. :D And I agree with Cruise Junky. I would love to sail and experience Ovation:o, but we would not pay that much for a bad Hawaii itinerary. We've cruised Hawaii 3 times, including Sydney to Hawaii; and all 3 times Kauai was cancelled before the cruise. We will get to Kauai eventually...even if we fly & stay there. :D

Don’t want to rub it in, but I’m currently in Kauai :cool: typing this.

We did the Hawaii cruise with RC MANY years ago. We live in an area where a lot of people have chickens. We don't, but when we got to Kauai, my small grandson spent every spare minute trying to capture one of the chickens running around...and yes, they are EVERYWHERE.

The only pier we did 15 years ago was in Papeete. Bora Bora and Moorea, were all tender ports. We have sailed to Hawaii twice, pier in Hilo, tender in Kona, pier in Kuauai (probably too small for Ovation. Tender in Lahaina, were we spent two days both times, and obviously pier in Honolulu at the Aloha tower.

I imagine, Fiji and Vanauatu, Nomea Palau and other stops in the SP are mostly tender ports, I don’t know because I haven’t had the chance to cruise to those, we will have to ask our Aussie and Kiwi friends.

JC