Dining still 90 days out?

dna529

What's the difference in the Cirque Dreams show in floor or banquet seating? Besides price.... of course

On the Epic, floor seats were at a table surrounding the stage area. You were very close to the performers. The less expressive seats were in booths on the outer wall area.

Hmm...Everything I read says 90 days (including your link from 2016).

It was changed a month or two ago. Unfortunately I can’t edit my old post in the link.

I can certainly confirm though that it is now 120 days. I have had all my restaurant reservations booked for my August cruise (over 100 days away), having booked them a couple of weeks ago.

The change was recent enough that for the cruise that we disembarked from this month had the meals booked at 90 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by KeithJenner

Does anyone know if this goes for booking shore excursions in advance (for people with the $50 per cabin shore excursion credit)? Thanks

No.

Shore excursions are available when they are available. There has never been a fixed schedule for them being released.

As goes the shore excursion credit, I've never done this so I'm just going from postings I've seen here, but I understand that you have to either wait until onboard or phone in to avoid having to pay the full amount on booking. That applies whether you are a year or a week out.

No.

Shore excursions are available when they are available. There has never been a fixed schedule for them being released.

As goes the shore excursion credit, I've never done this so I'm just going from postings I've seen here, but I understand that you have to either wait until onboard or phone in to avoid having to pay the full amount on booking. That applies whether you are a year or a week out.

We have done ours ahead and had the $50 credited to our account; have also called and not paid until we cruised. You do not have to wait until you are on board.

Well, it seems odd. If this is correct, then I can make my reservations before I make final payment. My final payment is due Nov 8th, but 130 days out (for suites) would be like October 28th. Interesting move on NCL's part.

Well, it seems odd. If this is correct, then I can make my reservations before I make final payment. My final payment is due Nov 8th, but 130 days out (for suites) would be like October 28th. Interesting move on NCL's part.

Wasn't that always the case for suites? I thought that 100 days was earlier than the old final payment date.

In other countries, we have always been able to make reservations before final payment by the way, even in standard cabins. However, I guess that people making reservations and then cancelling the cruise isn't as likely due to non refundable deposits.

Wasn't that always the case for suites? I thought that 100 days was earlier than the old final payment date.

In other countries, we have always been able to make reservations before final payment by the way, even in standard cabins. However, I guess that people making reservations and then cancelling the cruise isn't as likely due to non refundable deposits.

I don't really remember, but seem to think I made final payment and then I was able to make reservations. I guess it's possible it was earlier and I just never did it before final payment.

I'll have to mark my calendar this time! LOL!