Parking at Port of Tamp. Help

kelbell

This will be are first time driving to the port of Tampa, I'm looking for parking info. We will be going on Brillance of the seas, how far of a walk is it from the parking garage to the check in? Or is valet parking more convenient? Thanks for your time.

Just check which terminal Brilliance is using -- I know Rhapsody of the Seas uses Terminal 6 and I got the impression that Royal Caribbean in general uses 6. (It's on the map, just a bit further north from the circled terminals.)

How can you find out which terminal a ship will use? We will be sailing on Majesty in July. Last year, Brilliance used terminal 3 and it was an easy walk across the street from the parking garage. If Majesty uses terminal 6, is it a far walk from the garage? Is there a better place to park for terminal 6?

We used valet and are glad we did. Not only was drop off convenient at embarkation, but when we disembarked it was pouring down rain. While everyone else was getting soaked getting to their cars, we waited out of the rain. The valet driver backed our SUV up to the curb, loaded our luggage, and then we jumped in with hardly a drop of rain on us.

• 3 weeks later...

This is really helpful information! Thanks to all of you who are giving such good hints. We will also be on the Majesty on July 14 and are wondering how to find the terminal at which we will dock. It's been years since we sailed from Tampa and are rusty! Any hints on where to stay????

Macy

We sailed out of Tampa in November and in my opinion I would definitely do valet....especially now that they are sailing from Terminal 6.

There is no way I would schlepp luggage from that terminal all the way to the parking garage.

Unlike the other terminals this one is NOT directly across from the parking garage!!! It is down the street!!!