Trx on balcony

Lz2cruise

Caribe deck balconies on Crown are large with a significant overhang. You might be able to secure your equipment from above and have plenty of room after stacking your chairs and moving the table to the side.

Caribe deck balconies on Crown are large with a significant overhang. You might be able to secure your equipment from above and have plenty of room after stacking your chairs and moving the table to the side.

Thankyou, i will check it out

I sailed on the Emerald a few years ago. Formed a relationship with one of the trainers and he let me use the ship’s TRX equipment. Also, I use to run up and down the stairs from Deck 4 to 15 ten times while waiting for the gym to open.

Thanks for the foto, looks like i can hook it on the circle on the beam, hopefully it wont bother our neighbor.

Thanks for taking the time to post the picture

That beam is directly over the divider. Does your equipment have to hang straight to use properly? You won't accomplish that there.

Wouldn't hooking the equipment up potentially scratch the beam? Perhaps scrape off some of the paint?!! Not exactly sure that Princess is looking for anyone to hang anything off of the ship which is exactly what you would be doing.

Depending on the time of day that you work out, it would also be somewhat intrusive to whomever has the balcony next to you.

Just thought it would be nice to workout in the open air in the privacy of my balcony instead of being inside a closed space. I know in a regular balcony it would be almost impossible but in a large balcony it could be possible.

Well, we´ll see what happens,

Happy sailings to all :)

Thats very intresting please do let us know. I use to love running outside on the promenade deck on some ships but less and less ships have them. Most have place the running track now at top deck where its super hot and very small track.

Its always at an angle so it would clear the divider, it makes absolutely no noise unless i start singing jaja;)

I dont work out with music and am not vocal through out the work out, think of it as if you go out to your balcony to do stretching excersises.

I am very respectfull of my balcony neighbors so if i thought it could be bothersom i wouldnt have considered it. Usually its the other way around, we are bothered by neighbors who talk too loud, and dont get me started on the occasional smoker:rolleyes:. Once we were between 2 cabins of couples who knew each other and would comunicate with each other from balcony to balcony, it became a pain

I had this idea because it can be another way of enjoying the large balcony and doing some exercise in the open, with fresh air and a great view of the ocean. I know i can go up and down stairs up on deck but after 2 acls and 1 meniscus operation, my knees would be on strike after the first day.