Just off the Pride - here’s my review :)

NYMac4

Nice review so far. The Pride is one of our favorites and she has a very high repeat clientele (and staff). Your review is making us want to return to her soon. Thanks for doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review of the Pride. I'll be going with close to 50 family and friends in June and getting married in Grand Turk so this is a huge help for me as I'm trying to put together a list of activities for the group to do together.

ok trying to book dinner reservations for steakhouse. in laws don't want it on formal days. which days are not formal nights?

Our experience on the Pride earlier this year (7 day) was first elegant night on first sea day (Monday) and second elegant night on the next to the last day (Friday).

If you book embarkation day (I think also first formal night) you can receive a complimentary bottle of house wine or 50% off any other wine of your choice.

What dining besides the buffet is opened on embarkation day?

Thank you.

When we boarded, the Lido buffet and it's various stations (deli, pizza, chopsticks, etc) were open. Also, Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana Cantina were available. Pretty much everything on Lido deck, but not MDR for lunch.

All venues should be open for dinner. We ate dinner at MDR, but our next cruise we have reservations for David's.

What dining besides the buffet is opened on embarkation day?

Thank you.

I think this covers the options:

For lunch: along with the buffet, pizza, Guys, Bluelguana

Dinner: Along with the buffet the MRD, Davids Steakhouse, Bonsai, pizza, Chef's Table and room service (Guys and Bluelguana are closed)

I think this covers the options:

For lunch: along with the buffet, pizza, Guys, Bluelguana

Dinner: Along with the buffet the MRD, Davids Steakhouse, Bonsai, pizza, Chef's Table and room service (Guys and Bluelguana are closed)

Thanks for the clarification, I sometimes forget about them closing early since we usually go to MDR. I think Guys was usually open until 6, but you might not want to eat that early.

Thursday - Nassau

We took the beach excursion to Balmoral Island. We had been here once before and had done the dolphin encounter. They also had a sting ray encounter but we did one in Cozumel so we were content to swim and hang out at the beach. They also had a nice pool and the water was warm.

Would you recommend this excursion? Thanks.