Shuttle from Port Everglades to Port of Miami for back to back cruise.

It’s been a while since we done a back to back cruise but are scheduled for one in May.

The first cruise is in Port Everglades and the 2nd Cruise is in Port of Miami.

I’ll need a shuttle from port everglades to Miami. There are 2 adults and 2 kids with 3 large bags. I’ve reached out to couple shuttle companies, I’ve used in the past and was quoted $90 to $100 for the trip. Curious if a Cab would be close to this price and if anyone has used a Cab or Uber/Lyft for this transfer?

Please feel free to recommend any shuttle companies also, thanks in advance!

I like the idea of catching a cab and not waiting for shuttle to find us in all the chaos and shuffling that happens after departing the cruise, especially with 2 kids and all our bags.

Taxi, including SUV and minivan taxi which you'd need for your crew and bags, will be about $70-75+tip; UberXL will be about the same fare. I would also check with Larry's Limos - private transport might not be that much more, and the ride will be so much fun for the kids and your spouse. ;)

Taxi, including SUV and minivan taxi which you'd need for your crew and bags, will be about $70-75+tip; UberXL will be about the same fare. I would also check with Larry's Limos - private transport might not be that much more, and the ride will be so much fun for the kids and your spouse. ;)

Thanks for the heads up I reached out to Larry for a quote. I used the Lyft estimator and was quoted $68 for Plus ride and UberXL was $74 so good to know I have options. Also Taxi fare finder is quoting about the same @ $75. Wondering if the pickup with Lyft or Uber is as easy as Taxi. Generally the taxis are lined up just ready to take you. We just wait for Mini Van or SUV to take us to the airport if we are headed home for quick and easy ride.

I reached out to Larry for a quote..

Would you mind terribly to share the quote, when they get back to you?

(We will be in a similar position, not too soon )

Tia sandra

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Would you mind terribly to share the quote, when they get back to you?

(We will be in a similar position, not too soon )

Tia sandra

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

This is what they sent me. Its double the price of other car services so Likely we will lean toward Uber, Lyft or Taxi. You may want to contact them directly to get more accurate rate if you have more or less people/bags than we do.

Good luck!

Hello and thank you for your inquiry,

The rates for the trips described below are as follows, quoted in an SUV Suburban/Escalade

From Port Everglades to Port of Miami it's $ 142.50 all inclusive with drivers gratuity and port fee's.

From Port of Miami to Fort Lauderdale airport it's $ 138.00 also all inclusive with drivers gratuity and port fee.

Kind regards,

Larrys Private Car and Limousine

It’s been a while since we done a back to back cruise but are scheduled for one in May.

The first cruise is in Port Everglades and the 2nd Cruise is in Port of Miami.

I’ll need a shuttle from port everglades to Miami. There are 2 adults and 2 kids with 3 large bags. I’ve reached out to couple shuttle companies, I’ve used in the past and was quoted $90 to $100 for the trip. Curious if a Cab would be close to this price and if anyone has used a Cab or Uber/Lyft for this transfer?

Please feel free to recommend any shuttle companies also, thanks in advance!

I like the idea of catching a cab and not waiting for shuttle to find us in all the chaos and shuffling that happens after departing the cruise, especially with 2 kids and all our bags.

The cost for Larry’s Limos was $70 plus 20% gratuity, $88, for up to three people from FLL to Miami back in Oct 2017.

We expected a town car and got a big, long, white stretch limo! LOL

For the return from Port of Miami to a Ft Laud hotel, we ordered a ride for four people and the quote was around $130-140, which included the tip. Split four ways it was a good deal, as the cruise ships transfers were the same cost, $30-35 pp.

The drivers were very punctual both times and we wouldn’t hesitate to use this car service again.

Yes, a bit more pricy than some other options, but in the interest of saving time and getting directly from point A to point B, we felt it was well worth it.

The cost for Larry’s Limos was $70 plus 20% gratuity, $88, for up to three people from FLL to Miami back in Oct 2017.

We expected a town car and got a big, long, white stretch limo! LOL

For the return from Port of Miami to a Ft Laud hotel, we ordered a ride for four people and the quote was around $130-140, which included the tip. Split four ways it was a good deal, as the cruise ships transfers were the same cost, $30-35 pp.

The drivers were very punctual both times and we wouldn’t hesitate to use this car service again.

Yes, a bit more pricy than some other options, but in the interest of saving time and getting directly from point A to point B, we felt it was well worth it.

Looks like he has raised his rates as my quotes are much higher. I don't mind paying a bit more but it's almost double the price of Lyft plus and another shuttle company quoted me $90

Hi - a couple of years ago we did a one way car rental. Picked up near Port of Miami & dropped @ Ft Lauderdale Cruise Port. Shuttle on both sides. I believe we used Hertz. Enjoyed the day & dropped the car in time to board. We started w/ Regal Princess & ended w/ NCL Epic. Great trip over Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like he has raised his rates as my quotes are much higher. I don't mind paying a bit more but it's almost double the price of Lyft plus and another shuttle company quoted me $90

The quote for us was for up to three people for a sedan, even though they sent s limo. The price goes up accordingly with each person. Because you are a party of four you need a larger vehicle, hence the price increase. Your quote for the return is exactly what our quote was, $138, and we did have a party of four that time but were splitting the cost with another couple. Yeah, I agree it is a little pricy, but you’re paying for convenience, and sometimes it is well worth it.

Edited by 4cats4me

I know with Lyft you get the make, model and color of the car as well as the license number and a photo of the driver. Last couple of times we got picked up in Miami the driver called and I was able to tell them the pole number I was standing at.

How did you find your Uber car when you got off the ship?

The neon pink Hawaiian shirt that stands out everywhere else will just blend into the crowd in South FLA.

As stated above, the driver gets your picture and location, and you get the driver's car, license plate and driver information.