Food at Nachi Cocom

briehon

How does the meal there work? I’ve read conflicting reports. I know it’s menu ordered. Do they bring it to you at your beach spot? Do you need to go into the dining area? Can you space out your meal to have the courses at different times while you are there?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Pretty much YES to all. You can either eat on the beach, or our preference, is to go up to the dining area when we are ready to have lunch. I have seen people order everything at 1 time, and some will have their appetizers and/or soup and salad and then later order their main course and dessert. Really up to you, as they are very flexible on how you do it. Just make sure you let your server know what you want to do.

Yes to everything said above but when were there a few weeks ago, they tried to take our beach loungers for someone else while we were eating at a table by the pool. They told us we had to pick either the lounge chairs or the pool table, but that we couldn't occupy the pool table for 15 minutes while we ate. I'm guessing they don't have enough loungers for everyone (maybe since they increased their daily capacity?). I'm sure you could still eat at the tables as you come in (because those are always empty). I would make sure to tell your server NOT to take your loungers while you're eating.

have been at nachi and really prefer mr sanchos Food and facilty so much better. Nachi run down and food not good. Hope you have a better experience then we did.

We have done 3 trips to Nachi and never found it to be run down, and the food has always been excellent. Otherwise we wouldn't have gone back.

have been at nachi and really prefer mr sanchos Food and facilty so much better. Nachi run down and food not good. Hope you have a better experience then we did.

We've been to both - my daughters love the water toys and lively atmosphere at Mr. Sanchos - and my wife and I find the food better at Nachi; your opinion and results may vary. ;)

first the pool water was dirty. Many of the plastic lounge chairs and tables werebroken. Unlike Sanchos, that offered waiter service, they also had an all you can eat buffet. The pool at Sanchos had a beautiful swim up bar. The rest rooms at Nachi weren’t clean. I think if you tried both, you would see the difference