Haven't been on -X- since 2014...is Equinox good? Changes we should be aware of?

micmacmissy

Looking at Equinox in July, western Caribbean. Questions for you guys...

1) Anything to be aware of with summer cruises?

2) What specialty restaurants does Equinox have (yes, I've tried the website, which crashes on the dining page).

3) Our last MDR experience on Silhouette 4 years ago was a mess...my time dining was NOT working with wait times of an hour of more for party of 4. Is this still an issue?

4) Is the Mast Grill still there or phased out? We loved those burgers...

...anything else we should know? Equinox reports are very thin in recent years...thanks for any help!

We were on the Equinox one year ago this week, 10 day Caribbean cruise. She's a very lovely and good ship and enjoyed ship and cruise a lot. Our MDR early seating table for two was good experience. Did not try any of the 3-4 specialty restaurants. Mast Grill was there and good as always. Would gladly sail this ship again. Have also sailed sister ship Reflection and totally pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have sailed on Equinox 6 times. It is one of our favorite ships. I believe she would be THE favorite if Equinox had Lawn Club Grill.

Equinox does have:

Sushi on Five

Murano

Silk Harvest

Tuscan Grill

:)

We sailed last July as well as a 10 day last Sept on Equinox. Really enjoyed both sailings and the crew. Did seem to be more kids then we had previously seen on Celeb's ships on the July sailing. They were well mannered so no problems with that. Also think they're attracting more first time Celebrity cruisers doing these new summer sailings in the Caribbean. Looking currently at her July sailings as well as the Sept sailings. Our Anniversary and DH B'day are in these months, so I like to use those as good excuses to get out of town. We use to give RCI a try during those months the previous years but prefer the Celebrity product.

We were on the Equinox in September, this was our 2nd cruise on her. I love the Equinox.

We did the select dining and never had any issues. The food was good in all the dining areas. We were on Silhouette in April and I definitely can not say the same (was a bit disappointed on the food overall). On Equinox, we ate in Murano, Tuscan grill and Silk Harvest, all were very enjoyable. The mast grill was also still serving burgers and dogs daily.

I would never hesitate to book a cruise on the Equinox. You will have a lovely time.

We sailed on her last October. We loved the ship, restaurants, and vibe. Excellent cruise from beginning to end.

Specialty restaurants include Murano, Tuscan Grill, Silk Harvest, and Sushi on 5. We especially love Murano. I agree with Texed. I wish there was a Lawn Club Grill. That would make Equinox even better.

Dang. Lawn Club Grill was my favorite.

So the Mast Grill isn't gone yet? When is that happening?

Where is the Mast Grill going? Why is it going as there is always a demand for included hamburgers, hot dogs and fries. Certainly had it on our October cruise and expect to see it again in November.

Where is the Mast Grill going? Why is it going as there is always a demand for included hamburgers, hot dogs and fries. Certainly had it on our October cruise and expect to see it again in November.

You will. We did a B2B cruise March 2018 and the Mast Grill was packed everyday, It's not going away. Earlier in the year Celebrity tried making it a pay for venue but that failed. Still included in your cruise fare and still good.

We did a B2B cruise March 2018 and the Mast Grill was packed everyday, It's not going away. Earlier in the year Celebrity tried making it a pay for venue but that failed. Still included in your cruise fare and still good.

Good news!