*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Love that bag! Where’d you get it? I really need one that keeps phone and lip balm cool and has a zipper

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I live in Toronto, so I’m not sure if you have a store called “Things Remembered”, it’s one of those stores that engraves things and customized tote bags with initials etc. I also bought a small striped bag to go inside that holds my phone, sea pass, reading glasses....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a place right at the port, that’s where I bought mine today. They have beef, chicken or veggie - I had the traditional beef and it was outstanding! Piping hot and super tasty.

Tks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

CKRobyn, I am loving your live review so far. Oasis is one of my favorites!! If you get the chance, could you stop into the Champagne Bar and see if Francisco is still bartending? He makes the BEST martinis!! Just curious as to whether they moved him to one of the newer ships.

Yes! I forgot to mention the zipper, it’s a must on a pool bag [emoji41]

Yes it is perfect, where did you get it.

I will say again - great review.

I agree with you the buffet, I typically love going to the buffet because I’m always in a rush to go nowhere and found the Oasis to be just off. Harmony was fantastic.

Just noticed you answered where you got it, I think we have one of those stores in Ottawa. I will add it to my shopping list.

Thanks

CKRobyn, I am loving your live review so far. Oasis is one of my favorites!! If you get the chance, could you stop into the Champagne Bar and see if Francisco is still bartending? He makes the BEST martinis!! Just curious as to whether they moved him to one of the newer ships.

I will do my best!

Glad you are following along [emoji1303]

Yes it is perfect, where did you get it.

I will say again - great review.

I agree with you the buffet, I typically love going to the buffet because I’m always in a rush to go nowhere and found the Oasis to be just off. Harmony was fantastic.

Just noticed you answered where you got it, I think we have one of those stores in Ottawa. I will add it to my shopping list.

Thanks

I’m laughing at your comment “always in a rush to go nowhere” [emoji23]

Yah, the Windjammer is definitely off. I may have mentioned earlier that the Windjammer on Anthem in January was nothing short of amazing, so this is just disappointing. Oh well, I don’t think any of us will starve!

Glad you can find the pool bag in Ottawa, it really is perfect.

If you go in Schooner bar see if Charleen is working! We had her as our server last cruise on Oasis and she was awesome!

I was at the Schooner Bar yesterday- I’ll look for her next time I’m there [emoji4]

I live in Toronto, so I’m not sure if you have a store called “Things Remembered”, it’s one of those stores that engraves things and customized tote bags with initials etc. I also bought a small striped bag to go inside that holds my phone, sea pass, reading glasses....

I just looked online...30% off their entire site right now for Mother's Day.

Good evening! Still enjoying your review and anticipating our turn in August. If you have a chance during your travels around the ship- can you post a few pics of some of the drink menus/prices? Trying to budget and decide if I need to buy the beverage package before we go since they're having a sale right now, or seeing if I can wing it an go a la carte. Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your trip!!

You can probably see land off the starboard side.... that is Grand Cayman. The ship off your starboard side is Carnival Sensation.

Oh, good morning.:)

Good morning to you too! Just to confirm your accuracy, I did a Live instagram that allowed me to capture our location....no surprises here [emoji41]

3da9b42cf896071da73413192eb1656b.jpg

We were on the Harmony this past Nov., the Windjammer was outstanding and ate all our dinners there after the first night, the service in the MDR was really slow.

Isn’t it strange the way the Windjammer can be SO different from ship to ship? This experience isn’t the worst, but it’s definitely not good. We tend to enjoy dinners in the Windjammer a few times during our cruise, but we are avoiding it now.

We will be dining at Chops this evening for Formal Night [emoji4]

Good evening! Still enjoying your review and anticipating our turn in August. If you have a chance during your travels around the ship- can you post a few pics of some of the drink menus/prices? Trying to budget and decide if I need to buy the beverage package before we go since they're having a sale right now, or seeing if I can wing it an go a la carte. Thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your trip!!

I’ll do my best [emoji4]

It seems as if many passengers have the stickers for the package on their seapass, I’m not sure what the formula is for figuring out if it’s worth it, but I will take some pictures for you. They also offer the discount once you board.

I didn’t know this until last night, but there is a store on the Boardwalk that sells all the Gifts and Gear items you see online that can be ordered before you board. Here’s a tip, most items get discounted by 20% on the last sea day [emoji6]