*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Are you surprised that she is docked on her port side?

Actually no. I have a very reliable human GPS that tells me all the pertinent details [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great cruise Robyn! You're hopefully boarding any minute so that you can get that first drink in your hand. [emoji484]

Currently sitting in the Budget shuttle waiting to unload luggage - could be a while yet.... [emoji15]

I should be over Port Canaveral in about 30 minutes.

I will require your exact coordinates so I can wave to you from the pool bar [emoji5]☀️

The cruise terminal was busy when we arrived, but the line moved quickly. They definitely have priority boarding for Diamond Plus - we zipped past a few hundred guests waiting to check in.

1b2b5fdcc6cd5cd5541f8b614823e2d2.jpg

Talia on the Promenade ❤️

117e8337d6339e4d525d330444fe16ce.jpg

e33dffb02bd2635d06dcbe6d05df9cba.jpg

Aqua theatre

d238e52dfbd70f024090ddeda90a24b3.jpg

I’m usually amongst the first to board, but there is something to be said about arriving to the port once boarding has already started. We enjoyed a speedy check-in experience with a very friendly Royal Caribbean shoreside staff, and then we were whisked right onboard. I think this may be the way to go for future cruises....

I am currently sitting in the Windjammer enjoying boarding day lunch. I just glanced at my plate, and if it wasn’t already half eaten, I would have photographed it lol! As expected, with 6,000 guests boarding today, it’s busy in here, but we found a seat with a little persistence and of course a healthy dose of patience! I keep hoping that honey stung chicken will make a re-appearance one of these days, but sadly today is not the day [emoji30]

Staterooms should be ready by 1pm. We have a balcony cabin on deck 11, very very close to the elevators and a hop skip to the Diamond Lounge.

I am connected to the ships wifi and the signal is strong. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

Robyn, your heightened anticipation is apparent in all of your LIVE reviews. Very inviting! It's just like you're embarking on your first cruise. Never lose that wonder.

Thank you for taking us along with you.

Smooth sails.

Robyn, your heightened anticipation is apparent in all of your LIVE reviews. Very inviting! It's just like you're embarking on your first cruise. Never lose that wonder.

Thank you for taking us along with you.

Smooth sails.

Bonnie!!! So happy to see you [emoji1303] thank you for the nice comments. Boarding day never gets old!!

Following along and looking forward to your review and pictures. I just booked the October 7 sailing for my husbands birthday. This will be our first on the Oasis so I am really enjoying the pictures so far. Have a great cruise!

We’re on in 3 weeks!! Booked last minute a week ago. Was on Oasis is December, hopefully the crew has changed some. Wasn’t the best crew we’ve come across but certainly didn’t ruin the vacation.

As far as the crew goes, so far so good [emoji4]

Following along and looking forward to your review and pictures. I just booked the October 7 sailing for my husbands birthday. This will be our first on the Oasis so I am really enjoying the pictures so far. Have a great cruise!

Thanks! Oasis is a great ship, I love the size and the fact it never really seems crowded although it is [emoji15]

It’s nice to see how the other half lives on the cruise, lol. I have exactly 7 points to my C&A account [emoji23]. Thanks for those pictures because I’ve never seen them before. Have fun!

Harmony 06/02/18

Robyn, can you keep track on which bar it is easy for you to get the drink of your choice using the diamond vouchers and let us know? Last time on the Liberty, some bars will make the Long Island Ice tea using the voucher and some bars said it is not one of the free drink using the voucher.

Thanks

Edited by StrikeEagle

Robyn, can you keep track on which bar it is easy for you to get the drink of your choice using the diamond vouchers and let us know? Last time on the Liberty, some bars will make the Long Island Ice tea using the voucher and some bars said it is not one of the free drink using the voucher.

Thanks

I will, no problem [emoji1303]

It’s nice to see how the other half lives on the cruise, lol. I have exactly 7 points to my C&A account [emoji23]. Thanks for those pictures because I’ve never seen them before. Have fun!

Harmony 06/02/18

We all started our C&A journey somewhere! Keep on cruising whenever you can [emoji3]