*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

Good morning to you too!

I’m sorry you’re disembarking Freedom today, but very happy you will be along on my cruise to ensure Oasis stays on course [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oasis is safely tied up in port. Looks like she tied up with her port side to the dock so you will be turning around on sail-a-way.

Nice little rain storm in Ft. Lauderdale right now.

Enjoy the morning anticipation.

BTW, don't pass up the secondary water show, Splish Splash. It is as good as the main aqua show and better than the secondary show on Allure....:)

Thanks for this... we are sailing her in a few weeks and will certainly keep an eye out for it. We have been on the Allure a few times but this is our first on the Oasis.

Guess what today is?!?!!

Robyn,

Have a great trip! Looking forward to tagging along. We will be making our way to Disney in week or so and then also sailing on Oasis. So this will be VERY entertaining for us...

getting on board for your oasis cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

(by the way, where are we going?)

Haha! Excellent question [emoji848]

We are going on a western itinerary with scheduled stops at Labadee (Haiti), Falmouth (Jamaica), and Cozumel (Mexico).

I’m in Orlando and it’s raining as I type this. Hopefully you stay dry at the Cape. Enjoy your trip!

It’s not raining up here in Reunion [emoji3] hoping for a dry sailaway, but expecting a decent chance of passing showers.

Oasis is safely tied up in port. Looks like she tied up with her port side to the dock so you will be turning around on sail-a-way.

Nice little rain storm in Ft. Lauderdale right now.

Enjoy the morning anticipation.

She’s waiting for me [emoji6]

Robyn,

Have a great trip! Looking forward to tagging along. We will be making our way to Disney in week or so and then also sailing on Oasis. So this will be VERY entertaining for us...

Glad to have you along! LOTS of pictures and commentary coming your way for the next 7 days [emoji3] I had Radio’s Live to tide me over until my cruise, so hoping this will do the same for you!

We are going on a western itinerary with scheduled stops at Labadee (Haiti), Falmouth (Jamaica), and Cozumel (Mexico).

great!! never been on the western, only the eastern (on the allure)..

so woo hoo....i'm settling in....can't wait to enjoy the cruise with you....bon voyage to us all!! (i can't cruise for a while, so i'll have to live vicariously....got the big C - in the middle of treatments....but i have a disney magic cruise booked for summer 2019.....)

I was at Labadee on Friday.:rolleyes:

Enjoy your cruise Robyn and family. Have fun and come back safely. My DW and I will be getting aboard next Sunday for our 5th cruise aboard the Oasis, yet we will enjoy embarkation as though it is our first time. It is a thrilling adventure. Following along with you this week!

Robyn, I will be following to what will be a fantastic virtual journey.

Congratulations to your daughter!

Your place in Reunion looked fantastic, I will definitely make a mental note of this for future travels.

You missed a great Wind storm on Friday it affected TO and as far as Montreal or further. Some of us in Ottawa had power issues until yesterday. Sunny warm skies today. It looks as though the spring has FINALLY arrived.

I would much rather be sailing on the Oasis with you but will pretend virtually.

Thanks and have a great trip.

That was our itinerary last month...but for some reason it feels like last year. :eek:

Have a great cruise! :D