Elite Members 2019 - 2000 Advance Info

OCruisers

Got an email from Princess today for Elite members.

Have any of you looked at what will be offered for the remainder of 2019 and through Spring 2000?

What do you think about these offerings?

Seems to me the itineraries are much the same.

Didn’t receive an email!

In appreciation of your loyalty, we are opening up an exclusive booking window just for you. Access our 2019-2020 Americas and Exotics program ahead of the rush to select your perfect stateroom. Mark your calendar for this incredible opportunity: May 16 at 9 a.m. PDT.

This is really not new. For about a year an elite "perk" has been a one day advantage to booking when new itineraries open up for the first time.

The basic advantage is that you can select the cabin you want.

The basic disadvantage is that the pricing will likely be the highest offered until embarkation. In some countries (such as USA) you can refare as specials such as 3-for-free occur. In some other countries re-faring is highly restricted and may come with a service fee.

For me it is a great advantage this time. In December we booked a British Isles and a Transatlantic cruise b2b on the Crown Princess. I want to book the same cabin for the next cruise which is a 10 night Caribbean. Since there will be fewer people booking on the 16h, I will have a better chance of getting my cabin.

Didn’t receive an email!

I hadn't gotten an e-mail for the last announcement. Before I called, I checked my profile and discovered that the contact via e-mail offer box had gotten unchecked. I re-checked it and got this one, so maybe this could be your issue too.

Happy sailing!