Escape let's finish the agruement

Can anyone provide pictures of a standard balcony cabin showing light on the balcony? It's been argued for along time whether or not they exist on the Escape. I'm not talking about the aft cabins. We've been aboard her 5 times, and still can't find a light. Believe me, we've looked. It really doesn't bother us. I just don't want to give out bad info, if we've just missed it.

Thanks for your help.

We were on the Escape 3 weeks ago and had a light on our balcony. But, it was a H5 Haven balcony room, not a standard balcony room.

So,,, what's with the fascination about a balcony light? The balcony is only a few feet wide and the light from the room pours out there. The room light definitely far overpowered the shaded light we had on our balcony.

We were on the Escape 3 weeks ago and had a light on our balcony. But, it was a H5 Haven balcony room, not a standard balcony room.

So,,, what's with the fascination about a balcony light? The balcony is only a few feet wide and the light from the room pours out there. The room light definitely far overpowered the shaded light we had on our balcony.

It's been a topic in several FB groups. Some folks like to read out there.

I have never seen any ship without lights on every balcony.

I was on the Anthem OTS in February, and IIRC, instead of having a light actually outside on the balcony, it had lights inside, above the sliding door that illuminated the balcony...:confused: