Mocktails and drink prices

I'm looking at a three day taster cruise from Southampton, I haven't used Royal Carribean before but on other cruises we've done with other cruise company's they do creamy mocktails which are so nice for me as I don't drink alcohol. Do Royal Carribean do anything similar and what are drink prices like generally as hubby does drink alcohol 😃

Mocktails are around $5. Basic mixed drinks around $9. Beers $6.5 to $8.5. Blender/frozen/higher shelf drinks around $12. Add 18% to these numbers.

They'll make anything you want as long as they have the ingredients. Bring a recipe of your favorite and if they don't know how to make it, 9 times out of 10 they'll be happy to use your recipe.

When I had the non-alcoholic drink package, I just asked bartenders to make me something special that was included. Some frozen, some rocks. It was super fun!!

1617eb9dc9c1b55b03d509a1dd585eaf.jpg

Sample bar menu.

Prices always in $.

RCI far superior to P&O (never again)

Sailings from Southampton will have the tip already built into the pricing, so the price on the bar menu will be a little higher, but what you see is what you pay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies and handy to know about the pricing in dollars x we've only ever cruised with p and o , any thoughts about how the two companies compare with their cruises ?

Drinks prices are cheaper on P&O (after you apply currency conversion), they don't add 18% gratuity on every drink served or anything else you pay for. Generally things are cheaper on P&O especially if you get loyalty discount.

RC has more things to do, more shows, better shows IMO, offers a different experience designed for US guests whereas P&O offers a British experience.

Have fun. Try everything and make up your mind. I like both brands.

Drinks prices are cheaper on P&O (after you apply currency conversion), they don't add 18% gratuity on every drink served or anything else you pay for. Generally things are cheaper on P&O especially if you get loyalty discount.

RC has more things to do, more shows, better shows IMO, offers a different experience designed for US guests whereas P&O offers a British experience.

Have fun. Try everything and make up your mind. I like both brands.

I didn’t think RCI added the18% on drinks out of the UK? They don’t in Australia