Why Royal only shows the worst cabins when TA has the best one?

Hi [emoji3]

When I know the ship and date I want to sail I go to a website that focuses only on cruises they show all the cabins available for the category but when I visit royal website they hide those good cabins n show only those that are in the worst position.

✔️Why Royal hides the best cabin from us but make it available on other travel websites?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Best and worst is a bit subjective. Why the US RCI web site won't show more is anyone's' guess - the UK version certainly has a very good selection.

I agree......I usually check out the Royal Caribbean UK to see what cabins are still available.

Hi [emoji3]

When I know the ship and date I want to sail I go to a website that focuses only on cruises they show all the cabins available for the category but when I visit royal website they hide those good cabins n show only those that are in the worst position.

✔️Why Royal hides the best cabin from us but make it available on other travel websites?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't agree. Other sites show More cabin's available but I am always able to get the cabin's I like from day one they are released. This being Aft/Corner cabins, larger balcony, Suites, Hump's...

Hi [emoji3]

If you want to check if a particular cabin number is available on the Australia site (assume this works for the US site as well?) just select 2 cabins when doing a dummy booking and pick any cabin category that is NOT a Guarantee cabin, click on 'Change Stateroom Assignment' - you can then put in any cabin number and it will show you if it is available or not. Note though, this is not a good method for accurate pricing!

Great question.....yesterday DH was looking at trying to book Allure for May next year and the RC website (US) only showed about 7 or 8 OV balconies available....but then called a TA site that calls itself 'world's largest' something and they had a LOT more OV balconies available. But maybe it really is about calling and not just looking at websites.