FLL Hotel Prices in January 5,2019

jmb4534

Can anyone tell me why hotel prices in FLL are so high for January 2019? I looked at Sunny.org to see if there was anything going on, but there was nothing there. Prices for January 5, 2019 are twice what I paid last year. :o:oThanks!

Prices are always high in January as it’s peak cruise season with peak occupancy. Also, Fri-Sat are much higher than Sun-Thurs.

Prices are crazy expensive in Ft Lauderdale Nov-April, even when no events are going on. I’ve had success getting lower prices, even at peak times, by using Hotwire and Priceline Express.

You just need to constantly monitor prices and get ready to pounce when you see a price you like. You won’t know the name of the hotel until after you pay, but you can choose the star rating and the region you want to stay, so you will have a little control.

Prices are always high in January as it’s peak cruise season with peak occupancy. Also, Fri-Sat are much higher than Sun-Thurs.

Prices are crazy expensive in Ft Lauderdale Nov-April, even when no events are going on. I’ve had success getting lower prices, even at peak times, by using Hotwire and Priceline Express.

You just need to constantly monitor prices and get ready to pounce when you see a price you like. You won’t know the name of the hotel until after you pay, but you can choose the star rating and the region you want to stay, so you will have a little control.

Thanks. I was just wondering if there was maybe a sporting event or something that would cause the prices to be so high. I've booked a comfort suites ($277) for one night. I'll keep looking for a price drop or do Priceline or value trip closer to our cruise.

Thanks. I was just wondering if there was maybe a sporting event or something that would cause the prices to be so high. I've booked a comfort suites ($277) for one night. I'll keep looking for a price drop or do Priceline or value trip closer to our cruise.

Value Trips should release their 2019 booking dates this September...I would be checking then.

I recently booked the Westin Fort Lauderdale at 400 Commercial Drive for January 13 at $74 + taxes. This was through Hotwire and was the hotwire 4 star in north Ft Lauderdale. You might give that a try.

I recently booked the Westin Fort Lauderdale at 400 Commercial Drive for January 13 at $74 + taxes. This was through Hotwire and was the hotwire 4 star in north Ft Lauderdale. You might give that a try.

I am glad that you got a good price for the Westin otherwise i would say don't go there. We stayed there about 4 years ago and it was a hot mess. First of all it was a Westin in name only. We checked in on time and our rooms were not ready for 3 more hours, really. The rooms needed a complete overhaul too. The biggest thing was the staff were rude and did not care. I ended up talking to a manager the next day who was not much better. The other thing is it is not that close to really anything....except I95

Can anyone tell me why hotel prices in FLL are so high for January 2019? I looked at Sunny.org to see if there was anything going on, but there was nothing there. Prices for January 5, 2019 are twice what I paid last year. :o:oThanks!

Thats Las Olas art fair weekend.