Beverage Package Prices

Hi

I have read previous posts concerning the price of the beverage packages and sale prices. Where do they show them? If I go to my cruise planner, I am told it is too early to book ( cruise is next March) I can see a description of the package on the website with all the brands of liquor, but no prices. Do they usually advertise on their website when there is a sale? For some reason I am also unable to log on to their website.

Brian

Hi

I have read previous posts concerning the price of the beverage packages and sale prices. Where do they show them? If I go to my cruise planner, I am told it is too early to book ( cruise is next March) I can see a description of the package on the website with all the brands of liquor, but no prices. Do they usually advertise on their website when there is a sale? For some reason I am also unable to log on to their website.

Brian

Your Cruise Planner will have the accurate pre-cruise prices for your sailing. You keep checking it to see if the prices have changed.

Your Cruise Planner will have the accurate pre-cruise prices for your sailing. You keep checking it to see if the prices have changed.

Thanks Bob

Do you have an idea about how long before the sailing date should I see the prices?

Nothing so far, but our cruise is not till beginning of March 2019.

Brian

Thanks Bob

Do you have an idea about how long before the sailing date should I see the prices?

Nothing so far, but our cruise is not till beginning of March 2019.

Brian

The time seems to be random. Might be more than 120 days or less than 90 days.

It must vary widely. I bought drink packages (on sale) last November (2017) for my December 2018 Harmony sailing. They had been available well before that even...

Whenever you do book your bev package, keep looking out for better deals. You can always cancel you old one and rebook at the lower rate.

Also...in my experience, the Black Friday sale on RCLs web site have gotten me the best bev package deals. I even got a better cruise price too on BF last year. Saved $300 per cabin and we had 5 balcony rooms in our group. The lowest I've ever seen the Deluxe package is $39pp/pd (plus 18%). Got that on Adventure 2 years ago. Got $49 on Harmony trip last March. Both were BF deals.

A deal is ship by ship and a function of how well the packages are selling at any given time. It varies widely.

Newer dates it's taking longer for drink packages As others said some of my cruises they were available yr out, My cruises this fall have been available since Feb. Have 4 cruises in Jan-Mar2019 and they are not out yet...

Does RCI only advertise their beverage sale on the trip planner?

The sales are typically per ship and itinerary not fleetwide (so they wouldn't advertise), so you have to check your own cruise to see if the price has changed.

The sales are typically per ship and itinerary not fleetwide (so they wouldn't advertise), so you have to check your own cruise to see if the price has changed.

Thanks for the info. Guess I will start checking my planner weekly. Hopefully there will be a good sale before the sailing date. Will be sure to check around Black Friday as well.

Brian