Beverage Package on sale for some cruises‼️

jelayne

I git the email today and the unlimited WiFi was available on sale for 1-4 devices for one of our cruises, but nothing for the other. I think because that one is a 10 day.

I received the promo email and My booked cruises are 9,12.11,10 & 7 nights no one has the discount on beverages and shorex

You must be using an IPad.

Finally worked out how to use website on an iPad

Log on , went to my reservations then straight to cruise planner (not manage reservation as suggested by website) worked a treat and can now browse and book

I think there is a trick in this, a member of the roll call in one of our reserved cruises mentioned the 50% discount in the second package of drinks, My cruise planner does not show a single penny of discount. I have tried all alcoholic, non-alcoholic, premium and classic packages. Also the excursions NO discount on check out.

I think there is a trick in this, a member of the roll call in one of our reserved cruises mentioned the 50% discount in the second package of drinks, My cruise planner does not show a single penny of discount. I have tried all alcoholic, non-alcoholic, premium and classic packages. Also the excursions NO discount on check out.

I ran into this as well. Finally called Celebrity and the agent said that only 4 shore excursions on my booked cruise were discounted. I asked her which ones and, when she told me, I responded that these were the same prices as prior to the sale as I had been monitoring them. She had no response.

Finally worked out how to use website on an iPad

Log on , went to my reservations then straight to cruise planner (not manage reservation as suggested by website) worked a treat and can now browse and book

Thank you. I did go into the cruise planner after Celebrity listed my cruises. I have to manually enter the reservation number and it appeared to work.

I appreciate your follow up.

I need to buy the premium non-alcohol package for my kids, but only the premium package is on sale.

It wasn't during the last sale either. As a result I didn't bother buying until on board as there was no incentive to get it beforehand.