Beverage Package on sale for some cruises‼️

jelayne

Some sailing have a sale on Beverage Packages. Yesterday buried in a thread was a mention of a 20% off excursions, etc. Seems the banner was showing on the page with the Exciting Deals.

I checked our upcoming cruise on the Equinox for August and the alcohol Beverage Packages are 25% off. No banner or any indication that there is a sale but when I select the Prem Beverage Package the price is $48.75 per day vs normal $65

Hope some of you can save some $$

Here is the link from the Xciting Deals page. http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Special_Offers/CEL_2018_March_PCP_Flash_Sale.pdf My sailing is included and I see some offers but nothing that makes me jump up and down.

Thank you! So is the pre cruise flash sale applicable only to those cruises listed in the exciting deals (and then only some)?

Thank you! So is the pre cruise flash sale applicable only to those cruises listed in the exciting deals (and then only some)?

Yes, that is correct.

bon voyage

If you are looking to book a beverage package.....I don't understand why you wouldn't of just booked your sailing under the "go better" get 2 free perks package and picked the classic beverage package as one of the perks....such a better deal. I ALWAYS book under the "go better" and choose the classic beverage and $150 OBC PP. It usually runs about $250-350PP over standard price with no perks. I use the OBC to upgrade to the Premium package and still have money left over to put towards gratuities.

If you are looking to book a beverage package.....I don't understand why you wouldn't of just booked your sailing under the "go better" get 2 free perks package and picked the classic beverage package as one of the perks....such a better deal. I ALWAYS book under the "go better" and choose the classic beverage and $150 OBC PP. It usually runs about $250-350PP over standard price with no perks. I use the OBC to upgrade to the Premium package and still have money left over to put towards gratuities.

Well, you wouldn't book with the "go better package if it wasn't offered :)

Transatlantics, transpacific and repositioning cruises are excluded from even the go better package.....no perks are included in your fare.

Thank you for posting about the flash sale. I have just bought the premium drinks package for my transatlantic in November. 25% off. A saving of £414.

We do not get the go better deal in the U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Reading threads on here think it's evident that there are quite a few perks we don't get here in the UK :(

Yes, that is correct.

bon voyage

Actually it seems that isn’t just for Exciting Deals. I was just able to get the discount on a Edge sailing in Jan and we all know Edge bookings are almost sold out for Jan.

If you have a cruise check your Cruise Planner.

Mine says up to 20% off precruise purchases on my upcoming cruise, but at the bottom it lists “buy one and get 50% off for a second one” on select beverage packages.

My wife doesn't drink alcohol but I was able to buy the premium alcohol package just for myself at a 25% discount.

Just received the email, no one of my 5 booked cruises has a discount on shorex or beverages.

Where is the list of the cruises with the promo?

I didn’t see a list. The sale is covering more than the current Exciting Deals.

I checked our cruise planners on our Aug 2018 cruise , 2 Edge January sailings and a March 2019 cruise all are showing the Beverage package on Sale.

I was amazed that the Edge sailings that are sold out have a discount on the beverage package.

lol, now I'm even more annoyed. I need to buy the premium non-alcohol package for my kids, but only the premium package is on sale.

I also need to buy the 4-device unlimited internet package but it's not on sale only the unlimited one-device package.

You probably know this, but just in case you do not.

The unlimited internet package is actually unlimited minutes on one device at a time. (Same sign in)

On board they usually offer a second package for 50% off. I do not know if the discount can be applied for three different log ins. It would allow you to use four devices at the same time.

Well, you wouldn't book with the "go better package if it wasn't offered :)

Transatlantics, transpacific and repositioning cruises are excluded from even the go better package.....no perks are included in your fare.

Guess thats why i haven't booked Transatlantic's on X....lol

Assuming there is no discount on an upgrade to a premium package?

Correct. I have the Classic as one of my perks and called to see if the discount could be applied to an upgrade and was told no.

If you are looking to book a beverage package.....I don't understand why you wouldn't of just booked your sailing under the "go better" get 2 free perks package and picked the classic beverage package as one of the perks.

If one is available then you are correct, however in addition to TA sailings, some resident rates and Xciting deals don’t offer any perks. Often the discount is far greater than the full cost of a drink package. Adding a discount to the drink package in addition to a reduced rate cruise can sometimes offer great savings over a price with perks included.

lol, now I'm even more annoyed. I need to buy the premium non-alcohol package for my kids, but only the premium package is on sale.

I also need to buy the 4-device unlimited internet package but it's not on sale only the unlimited one-device package.

I git the email today and the unlimited WiFi was available on sale for 1-4 devices for one of our cruises, but nothing for the other. I think because that one is a 10 day.