2018 Alaksa 7 day menus???

Straitlover

If anyone gets pics of the menus for this pear, could you please post them? I have the link to the 2017 ones but am wondering if they change every year.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/specifc-cruise-lido-and-mdr-menus/hal-7-day-alaska-2017-menus/

Thanks!!!

I've been collecting them from my current cruise. I'll start posting photos tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Some changes I noticed are a Featured regional starter/main by a Culinary Council member, A “For Fee” food item like Carnival has ( really HAL, why must you be so tacky), slight menu changes for starters/deserts for Gala Night 1 and a completely new Night with the Culinary Council menu apparantly served early during the cruise. Also, a daily beer is now featured.

I am not sure yet if these are enhancements or cost reductions...one thing missing though...the Cold Soups.

Some changes I noticed are a Featured regional starter/main by a Culinary Council member, A “For Fee” food item like Carnival has ( really HAL, why must you be so tacky), slight menu changes for starters/deserts for Gala Night 1 and a completely new Night with the Culinary Council menu apparantly served early during the cruise. Also, a daily beer is now featured.

Yes, I also noticed those things; some of the entrees appear new, also. The display format for the menu pages is also new, not sure if that is a pro or con. I am not a fan of the cold soups, but for those who are it is too bad they appear to be missing per Despegue's full post. Thank you to Kesstral for posting the menus!

Yes, I also noticed those things; some of the entrees appear new, also. The display format for the menu pages is also new, not sure if that is a pro or con. I am not a fan of the cold soups, but for those who are it is too bad they appear to be missing per Despegue's full post. Thank you to Kesstral for posting the menus!
Thanks! I've got more coming shortly! Was gala night number 2 tonight (aka lobster night).

Did your link address change? I can't get the one above to work. I don't know much aobut Google Drive. Does the address change if you add stuff to the page?

The link still works for me.

Did your link address change? I can't get the one above to work. I don't know much aobut Google Drive. Does the address change if you add stuff to the page?
The address didnt change but make sure if you are pasting into your browser bar you have the full address. I'll check how its posted once I can get my notebook out.

I just added yesterday planner and menu and today's planner.

The address didnt change but make sure if you are pasting into your browser bar you have the full address. I'll check how its posted once I can get my notebook out.

I just added yesterday planner and menu and today's planner.

I'm wondering if it's our security on the work computers. I remember them saying something about not using cloud based files or something like that. I will try it at home.