Has anyone hooked up iPad to tv on Harmony?

Can this be done? I know that it was possible on Allure but not sure about Harmony. We don’t want to lug stuff around if this can’t be done.

Not sure on Harmony, but have done it on Oasis and Allure. Not much to lug around if you are taking your IPad or IPhone anyway. I just take an HDMI cord and the IPhone adapter. My last two cruises (Allure and Oasis) I was able to use either the buttons on the TV or the cabin remote to change the inputs so I haven't packed a remote the last two trips.

Can this be done? I know that it was possible on Allure but not sure about Harmony. We don’t want to lug stuff around if this can’t be done.

Thank you for any help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a CL on Harmony last September and the HDMI ports on the downstairs TV were inaccessible because it was slightly recessed into the wall. The one over the bed upstairs was wide open.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We had a CL on Harmony last September and the HDMI ports on the downstairs TV were inaccessible because it was slightly recessed into the wall. The one over the bed upstairs was wide open.

That was our experience in an OS on Oasis. The TV in the living room I couldn't get to the HDMI ports. The one in the bedroom not a problem and the cabin remote changed the inputs, also.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update, we were able to hook up to the living room television. There was enough room for my son to slip his hand back there and connect the cable. We brought our own universal remote. It worked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've hooked my laptop (via HDMI) to Samsung TV's before and played video games, browsed, watched movies from Netflix.

If you don't want to pay for the internet just load a bunch of ripped DVD movies onto your device before leaving and then hook up with an HDMI cable to the TV.

I've hooked my laptop (via HDMI) to Samsung TV's before and played video games, browsed, watched movies from Netflix.

If you don't want to pay for the internet just load a bunch of ripped DVD movies onto your device before leaving and then hook up with an HDMI cable to the TV.

Ah thank you :)