Revised itinerary Western- June 16 Equinox....common?

I posted this in the roll call also. I received an email stating our western itinerary was flipped. We are still visiting costa maya, Cozumel, and grand cayman but in a different order with different times. We are fine with the change, but are wondering if this is typical for Celebrity’s western route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think it is unusual. This happened to me last summer on an RCI cruise. I anticipate it on the August 11 cruise with this itinerary because when I went to check out how many and which ships were in port when the Equinox was supposed to be, it seemed like the order was reversed.

It could change again.

The non-ship shore excursion folks seem to keep up with these things though. That’s my experience, anyway. I could be an anomaly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Okay, which is it now? I am seeing one thing on my app and another on Celebrity.com. We booked this cruise because another cruise line signification changed the itinerary. I just rescheduled all my excursions for this week. Now will I have to again?

Thanks

LisaAnne, below is the itinerary I received on Friday. Apparently, the change was made quite some time ago.

Here is the email:

16 JUN Miami, Florida Depart 3:30PM

17 JUN Key West, Florida 7AM Depart 5PM

18 JUN At Sea

19 JUN Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico Arrive 7AM Depart 6PM

20 JUN Cozumel, Mexico Arrive 7AM Depart 4:30PM

21 JUN George Town, Grand Cayman Arrive 10AM Depart 7PM

22 JUN At Sea

23 JUN Miami, FL Arrive 7AM

They switched our original itinerary which gives us less beach time in Cozumel and more in GC. Which makes me a bit upset because we already booked Nachi that day :( Seems like a bit of a waste now since we will need to leave by 2:30!

They switched our original itinerary which gives us less beach time in Cozumel and more in GC. Which makes me a bit upset because we already booked Nachi that day :( Seems like a bit of a waste now since we will need to leave by 2:30!

That’s why we are passing on the all- inclusive scene in Cozumel. For us, The times don’t work for that vibe.

We also canceled our private tour to stingray city. With the late docking time in GC, without ship tours booked, I don’t expect to get off the ship until noonish. We were just in stingray city last year and while I always enjoy that excursion, it’s not a must do. PLUS afternoon at stingray city is always much more rough than morning, so that is something to consider.

What will be nice is a much less crowded 7 mile beach. We expect to get there around 1:00 and before long, crowds will be thinning to get back to their ships. Sunset on 7 mile beach should be far less crowded.

Won’t be long now :)

That’s why we are passing on the all- inclusive scene in Cozumel. For us, The times don’t work for that vibe.

We also canceled our private tour to stingray city. With the late docking time in GC, without ship tours booked, I don’t expect to get off the ship until noonish. We were just in stingray city last year and while I always enjoy that excursion, it’s not a must do. PLUS afternoon at stingray city is always much more rough than morning, so that is something to consider.

What will be nice is a much less crowded 7 mile beach. We expect to get there around 1:00 and before long, crowds will be thinning to get back to their ships. Sunset on 7 mile beach should be far less crowded.

Won’t be long now :)

Unfortunately we already paid our Nachi deposit over a month ago. Since there are 7 ships in port and they limit guests we wanted to guarantee. They won’t take our port time changing as a reason for cancelation. We are just going to go from when they open until when we have to head back and not shop in Cozumel and shop in Costa Maya instead!!

We were with Royal last year. Right next to the Harmony. So I think that was International. We are sailing the Exact itinerary, the exact week just a year later. We loved our trip last summer :D