Zaandam May 21-June 4 Alaska Cruise Log

First installment for pictures. All photos will be uploaded to a shutterfly share site. I don't think you need to be a member to view.

ENDICUTT ARMS!

https://cruisingmemories.shutterfly.com/alaska/397

Thanks for sharing your photos of "our trip" too - no one needs to be disappointed if they can't get into Tracy Arm as we were on this cruise, since Tracy was still blocked by ice. We saw some tremendous calving on our alternative choice - Endicott.

Thanks for sharing your photos of "our trip" too - no one needs to be disappointed if they can't get into Tracy Arm as we were on this cruise, since Tracy was still blocked by ice. We saw some tremendous calving on our alternative choice - Endicott.

Oops, did I spell it wrong? We had never been to Endicott before so we were happy. :) Really appreciated the Naturist on board.

Oops, did I spell it wrong? We had never been to Endicott before so we were happy. :) Really appreciated the Naturist on board.

Ooops, another typo. I believe a "naturist" is someone who enjoys being in the buff. :eek:

Indeed we had a good naturalist on board this cruise. But few were up to skinny-dipping on this cruise - though there was one hardy soul in the aft pool every day - Polar Bear swim or not.

First installment for pictures. All photos will be uploaded to a shutterfly share site. I don't think you need to be a member to view.

ENDICUTT ARMS!

Excellent! You had very favorable weather.

The Blue Ice comes out in the glaciers better when it's cloudy, which it looks like it was!

Ooops, another typo. I believe a "naturist" is someone who enjoys being in the buff. :eek:

Indeed we had a good naturalist on board this cruise. But few were up to skinny-dipping on this cruise - though there was one hardy soul in the aft pool every day - Polar Bear swim or not.

:p:p:p:cool: Good thing she doesn't read these things. :o

Excellent! You had very favorable weather.

The Blue Ice comes out in the glaciers better when it's cloudy, which it looks like it was!

Those came out better than I thought they would. Just had a Smart Phone, but it is 16 mp, which is better than my camera.

HUBBARD GLACIER!

https://cruisingmemories.shutterfly.com/alaska/438

ENDICUTT ARMS!

Just watched the Endicott Arms and Hubbard's Glacier:)

LOVED seeing such a great pic of my Hubby:) Thank you for that. He hates it when I used to try and get one of him...

Absolutely Gorgeous pics:)

Thank you for sharing!! Now to wait somewhat patiently to see more:)

Joanie

Just watched the Endicott Arms and Hubbard's Glacier:)

LOVED seeing such a great pic of my Hubby:) Thank you for that. He hates it when I used to try and get one of him...

Absolutely Gorgeous pics:)

Thank you for sharing!! Now to wait somewhat patiently to see more:)

Joanie

HA! I caught him unaware! :cool:It was a pleasure talking to him during the cruise.

Any time we are in Seattle, we have used Alreadytheretowncar. We have used them to get from the airport to the hotel, hotel to the pier, etc. They can arrange tours for you.

I don't know if they are still in service or not.

Glad you had a great 25th anniversary dinner.

Yes, they are still in business. I've made arrangements for us in July to take us to the ship. We've used them before and they always been wonderful.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Thank you for this wonderful review/log! Sounds like it was a great cruise. Might I ask who was the Cruise Director?

I had no clue, so I defer to Crew News, whose knowledge of all things Zaandam is unsurpassed. The Cruise Director of Zaandam is currently Andy Knox. :)

In case you are not already following his "Almost Live..." updates, here is the linhttps://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2636979k,

The opportunity to take those eagle pictures would have made every penny I paid for the cruise worthwhile.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you. Lynette took those. All I had was my Smart Phone camera. I will not make that mistake again!