Memorial day sale. Who took advantage? Worth it or wait it out?

If it's discounted, you should see a pink banner in the top left corner with 10%, 20%, 25% or even 30%. If you don't see that. Then your sailing doesn't having the weekend sale.

that's the price we paid. we got the package a month ago. don't see it going down, but if it do just call cancel and rebook.

Many thanks for the info

Sorry to be a noob, but how do you even tell if the discount applies? I am seeing $42 per day for the Deluxe Beverage package on a 7-day sailing we have booked to Bermuda in September on the Serenade of the Seas. Should I "get up and call in now"?

I am not sure what the before-sale prices were on the drink packages but the specialty dining packages dont appear to be discounted.

Don't be concerned with any "percent off" numbers, Royal pulls those out of thin air. Just look at the bottom line price.

Sorry to be a noob, but how do you even tell if the discount applies? I am seeing $42 per day for the Deluxe Beverage package on a 7-day sailing we have booked to Bermuda in September on the Serenade of the Seas. Should I "get up and call in now"?

I am not sure what the before-sale prices were on the drink packages but the specialty dining packages dont appear to be discounted.

The Deluxe on most sailings from I've read is normally $55/night + tax & gratuities. I was bale to get ours for $41/night on Black Friday and haven't seen it as cheap since. I've seen it as low as $45/night but that's the lowest for ours. So I think $42/night would be a good deal.

I ended up purchasing the Deluxe Drink Package for our cruise in Sept on Allure of the Seas. It dropped the price to $45/pp a day. I had been following the package price since we booked, and I saved about $70 bucks for two people with the sale this weekend.

I also picked up the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion for 2. It had been $150 per person, but this weekend it has been $134.00. I'm aware of the Comfort Suites "trick", but I felt like it was a reasonable rate for something that we both really want to do, and it's our first ever excursion on our first ever stop, on our first ever cruise. So booking through RC saved my girlfriend a little anxiety. So the sale came through nicely in that regard.

If either go lower, I'll just cancel and rebook.

Purchased the cruise itself during the Memorial Day sale, just last night. Had to use an online travel agency to get the rooms we wanted, which were not available for anything close to the same prices on the Royal Caribbean website. Too soon to take advantage of any sales for add ons.

My fare went down $60 bucks. Yea, it isn't a lot, but it is still $60 bucks! I swear it was the same price that I booked it at just a day or two ago, so I was surprised. I called C&A and they happily adjusted the price for me. I have not bought anything else though. I have been looking at the options to buy in the cruise planner, but I plan on waiting to buy the soda packages and excursions once the cruise is paid off.

$60.00 is $60.00 that can be used for other things. I read on here someone did it for $10.00. Why let RC keep it and you get nothing? I say go for it even if it is a small amount. It will at least pay for a drink or more.