Anthem

just booked Anthem last night for 5 day Bermuda in September- last was on Explorer in ‘13 - I saw somewhere that you can reserve “special “ deck chairs for $150? Any info on that?

That's crazy, but if they do offer it, I bet someone will pay for it. For two people that's $300 for 2 chairs for two sea days on a 5 day Bermuda cruise (really no need for a reservation on the 2 port days). Add on the risk that the sea days in Sep might not be good outdoor days.

As was mentioned Anthem has lots of chairs in a variety of areas- Solarium, indoor pool, outdoor pool, and all over deck 15 plus I believe some on deck 16.

Yes they do exist - they are down in front of the North Star Bar . It is 150.00 per day - I don't know where you reserve them or if that is just for one lounger. They overlook the pool and I did see Champagne on Ice in buckets next to the loungers.

just booked Anthem last night for 5 day Bermuda in September- last was on Explorer in ‘13 - I saw somewhere that you can reserve “special “ deck chairs for $150? Any info on that?

Hi Macfin :)

The loungers (photo below) that cost $150 per day plus 18% gratuity & come with a bottle of Moët Chandon Ice Imperial can only be reserved once onboard at the 'Sky Bar' near Northstar.

Have a wonderful sailing!

15726829_10104368783305101_5887983155252724656_n_zpsbvwse0gh.jpg

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi Macfin :)

The loungers (photo below) that cost $150 per day plus 18% gratuity & come with a bottle of Moët Chandon Ice Imperial can only be reserved once onboard at the 'Sky Bar' near Northstar.

Have a wonderful sailing!

15726829_10104368783305101_5887983155252724656_n_zpsbvwse0gh.jpg

They have those exact loungers down by the pool for free!

If I could post pics, I would (I only have photo bucket). I have numerous pics of them.....and I can bring my own champagne.

Hi Champagne :)

I used photobucket to post the picture in my previous reply. I hope you can post the photos you have, I've only seen these loungers at the Sky Bar only, overlooking the pool.

I would love to know where these exact loungers are located that are complimentary. I have only seen the loungers above, for $150. I hope that you can post pictures & location.

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Those loungers are definitely nicer than at the pool (think they may be similar to suites deck though?) but I guess each person needs to decide how much better! Think it's a good idea you need to reserve the day of bc I think it's important to see their location. They are pretty much right next to the bar area which can be a bit noisy and crowded.

They have those exact loungers down by the pool for free!

If I could post pics, I would (I only have photo bucket). I have numerous pics of them.....and I can bring my own champagne.

They don't have those padded loungers by the pool for free. Just the ones by the Northstar bar for $150/day.

Those loungers are definitely nicer than at the pool (think they may be similar to suites deck though?) but I guess each person needs to decide how much better! Think it's a good idea you need to reserve the day of bc I think it's important to see their location. They are pretty much right next to the bar area which can be a bit noisy and crowded.

They are completely exposed to the sun. The bar is right there, however, and those seats are in the shade. :D