New promos? Book today or wait (risk) until tomm?

MrMike45

While I'm sure no one has concrete 100% info...does anyone have any little birdies out there who might have an inkling into what the promos will be starting tomm?

We're ready to book our next cruise and not sure if we should do it today, with the "free onboard spend" & "past guest offer" promos, or wait until tomm for hopes of something better (taxes & fees maybe???).

Anyone?

While I'm sure no one has concrete 100% info...does anyone have any little birdies out there who might have an inkling into what the promos will be starting tomm?

We're ready to book our next cruise and not sure if we should do it today, with the "free onboard spend" & "past guest offer" promos, or wait until tomm for hopes of something better (taxes & fees maybe???).

Anyone?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=56187433&postcount=9

Lock in Today’s rate and promos by putting your reservation on courtesy hold for 24 hours. Tomorrow you can decide what to do.

I thought you have to actually deposit your reservation to hold the proce/perks?

You could go ahead and make a deposit today. As long as it's not past final payment for your cruise and cabin category, you can cancel tomorrow and rebook if better price/perks.

I thought you have to actually deposit your reservation to hold the proce/perks?

You could go ahead and make a deposit today. As long as it's not past final payment for your cruise and cabin category, you can cancel tomorrow and rebook if better price/perks.

I believe then it depends maybe on the Sail Date? It's been my experience on NCL website that you are able to hold your booking with no deposit for only 24 hours. If the deposit is not made within that time, the booking will automatically cancel itself.

I’m sorry I wasn’t very clear.

What I meant is the price and perks are not guaranteed until an actual reservation is made and a deposit paid. It’s my understanding that a NCL hold will reserve your cabin but not the price.

Lock in Today’s rate and promos by putting your reservation on courtesy hold for 24 hours. Tomorrow you can decide what to do.

good advise. I am not sure I would have even thought about that. I would have just waited until the new promos came out.