classic package basics please

39august

The wines are not always the same on each ship. Wente was the Cab we were served last oct, but on our last one in March it was something else but we were in Australia. The brands also vary depending on what type of red. The pinot will be one, the cab another, merlot another etc. Also depending on the bar you go to on the ship you might run into more variation some bars have one cab, another bar may have something different. So you might get a dozen answers and they will all be correct.

On our last cruise, kendall jackson was the chardonay, and capt morgan and CC were covered.

On that link, scroll down to classic package and click "learn more" then you get the list.

Do a search of this forum for wine list and you will find a few, as I said earlier the wines vary by ship and region. When I just searched I found a MDR wine list from a few months ago and there were 8 red wines.

I am working from my phone at the moment & cant seem to get the link to copy.