Seattle cruise terminal

nana51

I asked this question before and got the answer I needed but ran into a complication that I hope you can help mywith. I am renting a car at the SeaTac airport because I’m going to go visit my sister the day before the cruise. The next day I want to return the car to the cruise terminal, people have told me that car rentals have a drop off space there. So I called thrifty car rental and they don’t. So instead of calling a bunch of different car rental companies maybe somebody can tell me if they’ve returned a car to the cruise terminal and which rental car company they used. I would definitely appreciate it thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IIRC, Alamo and National have rental kiosks at both Pier 66 and Pier 91. I think Enterprise did but not sure if they still do......

Thank you[emoji8]

IIRC, Alamo and National have rental kiosks at both Pier 66 and Pier 91. I think Enterprise did but not sure if they still do......

Enterprise also has a kiosk there. But (and please someone correct me if I'm wrong) you drop off your rental at the downtown location (which is also where you pick up rentals) on 3rd avenue. There is a shuttle service between the downtown location and the cruise terminal.

I believe you would need to drop off at the downtown location and let them shuttle you to the port.

We picked up our rental from Alamo at SeaTac last June, then dropped it off at 1601 3rd Avenue.

They provide a free shuttle to the port.

We always rent from Enterprise, but they have a drop off fee, Alamo does not, even though they are owned by E-car.

I stand corrected. I remember seeing the kiosks at Smith Cove but never really thought about whether they have vehicle pickup/dropoff.......

We picked up our rental from Alamo at SeaTac last June, then dropped it off at 1601 3rd Avenue.

They provide a free shuttle to the port.

We always rent from Enterprise, but they have a drop off fee, Alamo does not, even though they are owned by E-car.

Thanks, I booked Alamo yesterday.