Drink Cards - Recent

Hello,

How about seeing the drink card offered on the Anthem of the Seas? We will be on the ship this August. You would think the drink card would be offered through out all days on the ship - RC wants to make money. Bars are supposed to have this cards offered, I would ask there.

Hello,

How about seeing the drink card offered on the Anthem of the Seas? We will be on the ship this August. You would think the drink card would be offered through out all days on the ship - RC wants to make money. Bars are supposed to have this cards offered, I would ask there.

Like with all ships it's hit and miss week to week. Offering these cards are done when Liquor sales for that sailing are down, it's a way for them to make a weekly quota...

Don't know if it is normal, but on our last cruise on Oasis for Thanksgiving, I asked one of the pool bartenders when the drink cards were coming out and he said " do you want one, I can get you one anytime." I told him that would be great, and he got his manager and his manager was more than happy to sell us one. Again, I don't know if that is normal on the 2nd day of the cruise, but they were very excited to sell it to us. I think they get commission or some type of credit for selling it, because the manager guy told us to make sure when we need another one to come back to the pool bar to purchase it if we would, and we did.

Curious about the drink cards. What is a “normal” sale price for the drink cards? I know the beer cards are strictly for beer but can you buy any drink (wine, frozen, beer) with the drink card? We will be on Serenade OTS if that makes a difference. TIA.

Curious about the drink cards. What is a “normal” sale price for the drink cards? I know the beer cards are strictly for beer but can you buy any drink (wine, frozen, beer) with the drink card? We will be on Serenade OTS if that makes a difference. TIA.

The prices I've seen most often is $79, plus 18%. Same drinks and limit as the Deluxe Beverage package.