Oasis Class Outside Balcony Prices

Did you also get the Florida Resident Discount the other poster referenced?

I ask because I myself am a resident of Florida, and I've never received that discount. The booking tool asks what state you live in but I never see the dollar amount change.

Yesterday I booked Oasis for Aug 26, 2018, and got a Florida resident discount (in addition to the current sale and balcony discount) I was a happy camper!

Yesterday I booked Oasis for Aug 26, 2018, and got a Florida resident discount (in addition to the current sale and balcony discount) I was a happy camper!

You are quite fortunate. I searched yesterday using Florida Resident and the ONLY cruises that came up were 3 and 4 day Bahamas. No Oasis. I then removed the Florida Resident and the prices stayed exactly the same. I just verified and it currently is functioning the same way as I type this.

How many dollars off did you receive?

You are quite fortunate. I searched yesterday using Florida Resident and the ONLY cruises that came up were 3 and 4 day Bahamas. No Oasis. I then removed the Florida Resident and the prices stayed exactly the same. I just verified and it currently is functioning the same way as I type this.

How many dollars off did you receive?

Just looked at the invoice to be sure. The FL resident discount was $163.09 total for both of us (guest # 1 = $108, guest # 2 = $55)

I searched for that sailing and found it, but no Florida discount offered to me!

I'm cursed! :)

I didn’t see the discount anywhere before I booked. I called to book (don’t trust the “improved” site) and was very happily surprised when the RCCL rep. told me of the resident discount. Is is possible it disappeared so fast?

2096.72 total for two with a 100.00 OBC on Harmony of the Seas September 2019. Not the best of deals by any means but I thought it was fair for such a new ship even if it is in the heart of hurricane season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm excited about the deal I got yesterday. 2400 for 3 in an oceanview balcony for a spring break week. That plus 225 OBC. Excited to come back to Royal after a 6 year break with other cruise lines! Finally found a fare I was willing to pay :-)